Agreement between the Ministry of Justice of the Russian Federation and Ministry of Justice of Ukraine on cooperation
of November 25, 1998
The Ministry of Justice of the Russian Federation and the Ministry of Justice of Ukraine which further are referred to as with "Parties"
aiming at deepening and cooperation increase between the Russian Federation and Ukraine in the field of justice,
noting interest of both Parties in development and strengthening of contacts in the field of justice and the right,
agreed as follows:
The parties, taking into account the specific opportunities, will expand cooperation in the field of justice and the right as follows:
1) mutual aid between specialists in the field of the right of two countries in development of bills and in assessment of such bills;
2) establishment of partner communications between organizations of justice of both countries;
3) exchange of delegations of the Parties for acquaintance with the organization and activities of bodies and organizations of justice of two countries;
4) the organization and carrying out on the basis of reciprocity of seminars, lectures, practical training and other similar actions for further improvement of professional level and training of workers of justice and specialists;
5) mutual aid to educational institutions of the Parties in creation and activities of the international legal rates, in preparation and accomplishment of training programs with participation of lecturers and professors from both countries;
6) experience exchange in the field of informatization of organizations of justice and the related spheres;
7) regular exchange of the current legislation, legal literature and publications on points of law, and also information relating to the legal sphere.
The parties can also sign other agreements promoting development of cooperation between them in the field of justice.
The parties will annually determine cooperation amount, financial and organizational matters of implementation of actions.
When financing of the events held within this agreement, the Parties will adhere to the principle according to which expenses on their organization and stay of delegations of the Parties in the territory of the host state are incurred by the host party, and transportation expenses of delegations of the Parties are incurred there and back by the sending party.
This agreement becomes effective from the date of signing and unrestricted time is effective. Each Party can denounce it by the direction to other Party of the written notice through diplomatic channels.
This agreement stops the action after three months from the date of receipt of such notification.
It is made on November 25, 1998 in duplicate, in the Ukrainian and Russian languages everyone, both texts are equally authoritative.
In case of disagreements in case of interpretation of provisions of this agreement the Russian text will have advantage.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 38000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.