of June 28, 2000 No. 968
About approval of Rules of efficiency evaluation of the projects which are part of the Program of the state investments
For the purpose of increase in efficiency of use state and attracted with the state, including under the state guarantees, financial resources in case of program implementation of the state investments the Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan DECIDES:
1. Approve the enclosed Rules of efficiency evaluation of the projects which are part of the Program of the state investments.
2. Determine the body authorized on efficiency evaluation of the projects which are part of the Program of the state investments, the Ministry of Economics of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
3. This resolution becomes effective from the date of signing.
Republic of Kazakhstan K. Tokayev
Approved by the order of the Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan of June 28, 2000 No. 968
1. These rules of efficiency evaluation of the projects which are part of the Program of the state investments (further - Rules), determine objects and elements of assessment, information sources, methods and procedure and uses of results of efficiency evaluation of the projects which are part of the Program of the state investments (further - PGI).
2. The purpose of efficiency evaluation of the projects which are part of PGI is enhancement of PGI by use of results of assessment of implementable and completed projects, including the specified basic data on them, for improvement of quality of implementable projects, for the analysis of the new projects declared in PGI and for adjustment of priorities of PGI. Results of assessment can be used also for adjustment of the purposes of industry and regional strategy.
3. Rules are obligatory for application by the body authorized on efficiency evaluation of the projects which are part of PGI (further authorized body), and also the central and local authorities of public administration enabling the realization and the subsequent operation of the projects which are part of PGI and borrowers on the projects realized or implemented at the expense of non-state loans under the state guarantees (further - the executive agencies).
4. Need of efficiency evaluation of the project is caused by the requirement of the organization of system work on control over the implementation of the PGI projects determined as one of tasks of PGI in Rules of development and realization of PGI approved by the order of the Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan of December 31, 1998 N 1389.
5. The efficiency evaluation objects determined by these rules are the projects which are part of PGI and being on implementation phase (implementable projects) and at functioning stage after completion of realization (completed projects).
Rules do not extend to efficiency evaluation of the projects which are at preparation stage. Such assessment is performed according to the Rules of conducting economic examination of the projects declared in structure of PGI, approved by authorized body.
6. Elements of assessment of implementable projects and their components are results; elements of assessment of completed projects and their components are the investigations and influence.
7. Results are the direct material or non-material effects reached in the project progress or its components and by the time of the end of realization. Results can be compared with the planned indicators reflected in the scheduled plan.
8. The investigations are the changes caused in surrounding situation by results of the completed project or its components. The investigations can be compared with the project objectives formulated on planning stage and reflected in the feasibility statement.
9. Influence is impact of the completed project on social and economic situation. Influence of the project or project group in industry or the region at functioning stage after completion of realization can be compared with the purposes of industry or regional strategy within which planning and project implementation were performed.
10. Efficiency is result of comparison of results, investigations and influence with the planned indicators, project objectives and the purposes of strategy according to allocation (analysis) of contribution internal (belonging to the project) and external factors.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 38000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.