of March 11, 2008 No. 230
About approval of the Technical regulation "Requirements to Safety of Milk and Dairy Products"
According to the laws of the Republic of Kazakhstan of July 10, 2002 "About veterinary science", of November 9, 2004 "About technical regulation" and of July 21, 2007 "About safety of food products" the Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan DECIDES:
1. Approve the enclosed technical regulation "Requirements to Safety of Milk and Dairy Products".
2. This resolution becomes effective after six months from the date of the first official publication.
Prime Minister of the Republic of Kazakhstan
Approved by the order of the Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan of March 11, 2008, No. 230
1. The technical regulation "Requirements to Safety of Milk and Dairy Products" (further - the technical regulation) is developed according to the laws of the Republic of Kazakhstan of July 10, 2002 "About veterinary science", of November 9, 2004 "About technical regulation" and of July 21, 2007 "About safety of food products" and establishes minimum necessary requirements to safety of milk and dairy products (further - milk and dairy products).
This technical regulation extends to the milk and dairy products which are in circulation in the territory of the Republic of Kazakhstan which include the following types of products:
1) milk-raw materials and cream raw materials;
2) drinking milk and drinking cream;
3) fermented milk products;
4) cottage cheese and cottage cheese products;
5) sour cream;
6) cow's milk oil;
7) No. 1201 Is excluded according to the Order of the Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan of 15.11.2010
8) paste oil;
9) spread creamy and vegetable and mix melted creamy and vegetable;
10) cheese and cheese products;
11) milk conversion by-products.
2. The types of milk and dairy products getting under action of this technical regulation according to the single commodity nomenclature of foreign economic activity of custom union are given in appendix to this Technical regulation.
3. Requirements of this technical regulation extend to activities of all physical persons and legal entities which are engaged in development (creation), production (procurement), conversion, storage and realization of milk and dairy products.
4. This technical regulation does not extend to milk and the dairy products intended for baby food, medical, preventive and dietary appointment, milk and the dairy products of house preparation intended for the personal use, milk, milk compound, milk-containing canned food, and also the nutritional supplements, dyes and fragrances applied in production (production) of dairy products.
4-1. Treat dangerous factors (risks) arising in the course of lifecycle of milk and dairy products which are minimized for safety of the person, the environment: content of toxic elements, mycotoxins, pesticides, radionuclides, growth factors of animal, hormonal medicines and medicines, mechanical, microbiological pollution of dairy and other raw materials, technological means, nutritional supplements, finished goods.
4-2. Probable risks arise in case of the following stages (processes) of product lifecycle:
1) development (creation) of dairy products;
2) preparation for production, stay on storage, production facilities, in case of contact with machines, the equipment, materials;
3) to acceptance and preparation of milk-raw materials and not dairy raw materials, including nutritional supplements and ingredients to production of milk and dairy products;
4) production (production) of milk and dairy products;
5) storage, transportation, realization;
6) utilization, destruction.
1-2. Identification of milk and dairy products
4-3. Identification of milk and dairy products is carried out for the purpose of:
1) references of milk and dairy products to scope of this technical regulation;
2) establishments of compliance of milk and dairy products, including their names and identification indicators, to requirements of this technical regulation;
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.