It is registered
Ministry of Justice
Republic of Uzbekistan
On February 5, 1999 No. 619
GAZhK "Uzbekiston Temir Yullar" of January 13, 1999, the Central bank of the Republic of Uzbekistan of January 22, 1999 is approved by the State Customs Committee of the Republic of Uzbekistan of January 5, 1999, the Ministry of Finance of the Republic of Uzbekistan of January 22, 1999,
This Procedure is developed according to the Law of the Republic of Uzbekistan "About currency control" (new edition) (Collection of the legislation of the Republic of Uzbekistan, 2004, No. 6, the Art. 65) and the resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Uzbekistan of November 24, 1998 No. 489 "About measures for streamlining of customs control and control posts at railway stations" (The collection of the orders of the Government of the Republic of Uzbekistan, 1998, No. 11, of the Art. 266) and determines procedure for customs control and registration of hand luggage, baggage, currency and currency values of the passengers crossing customs border of the Republic of Uzbekistan by rail.
1. For the purposes of this procedure the following terms are applied:
Goods - the hand luggage, baggage, currency and currency values of passengers and members of crew of train which are subject to customs control according to Article 21 of the Customs code of the Republic of Uzbekistan and declared to customs authority according to the customs declaration in accordance with the established procedure.
Hand luggage - easily transferable objects and things irrespective of sort of their packaging which by the sizes without difficulty are located in cars on the places provided for placement of hand luggage.
Baggage - the things belonging personally to the passenger necessary for it in case of the termination of trip and accepted for shipment in the luggage car (the car can go with the passenger or post and luggage train) according to the railway ticket.
Currency - foreign currency and national currency of the Republic of Uzbekistan.
Foreign currency - the foreign bank notes in the form of banknotes, treasury notes and coins which are in circulation, being legal means of payment in foreign state, withdrawn or the bank notes which are subject to exchange for bank notes of the same state withdrawn from circulation.
National currency of the Republic of Uzbekistan - national bank notes of the Republic of Uzbekistan (bag) in the form of banknotes and coins.
Currency values - foreign currency, securities in foreign currency, payment documents in foreign currency and the affined ingot gold.
Securities in foreign currency - the documents carried to securities by the legislation of the Republic of Uzbekistan or the legislation of foreign states which cost is expressed in foreign currency.
Customs clearance - set of the customs operations performed by officials of customs authorities for ensuring customs control over the goods and vehicles moved through customs border. The customs clearance of the passengers following by rail is performed based on the customs declaration, the identity document (passport), and the ticket. The passengers following without passport are not allowed to the omission through customs border.
Movement through customs border - import to customs area of the Republic of Uzbekistan or export from this territory of goods and (or) vehicles.
Customs authorities - the State Customs Committee of the Republic of Uzbekistan, Management of the State Customs Committee (STK) on the Republic of Karakalpakstan, areas, the city of Tashkent and the customs posts subordinated to them.
The railroad - legal entities JSC Uzbekiston temir yullari and their structural divisions providing the organization of movement of passenger trains and servicing of passengers.
The customs control zone - specially allocated and designated part of customs area of the Republic of Uzbekistan within which for the purpose of implementation of customs control maintenance of specific mode of control of movement of faces, goods and vehicles, storage of goods and vehicles, carrying out with them cargo and other operations under customs control is necessary.
2. Customs control zones at railway stations and stations are created and designated in the procedure established by the legislation.
3. Ceased to be valid according to the Resolution registered by the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Uzbekistan of 10.11.2014 No. 619-4
4. The omission (release) of passengers in zone (from zone) customs control is performed strictly through the established places of customs clearance in the presence at them the completed (drawn-up) declaration of the established form, the passport and the ticket.
5. Ceased to be valid according to the Resolution registered by the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Uzbekistan from 17.1016 g No. 619-5
6. Ceased to be valid according to the Resolution registered by the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Uzbekistan from 17.1016 g No. 619-5
7. Stay and execution of the functional obligations in the customs control zone by employees of the border stations which work is connected with acceptance, departure, technical training, train service and servicing of passengers is performed based on the replaceable and shop lists provided to customs authority. The specified employees of the railroad are passed in zone through office entrance according to certificates and breastplates.
8. The managements of JSC Uzbekiston temir yullari and its structural divisions providing the organization of movement of passenger trains and the servicing of passengers which is not decreasing out of limits of the Republic of Uzbekistan can enter zone through office entrance on presentation of the official ID.
9. Ceased to be valid according to the Resolution registered in the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Uzbekistan of 17.10.2016 No. 619-5
10. Customs control and registration of the decreasing and arrived passengers, their hand luggage, currency and currency values is made as a rule in rooms of check points in accordance with the established procedure (in customs halls), and also in the established cases in trains during their parking or movement.
11. The customs clearance of baggage is performed in the established places of cargo luggage compartments of railway stations, stations or in other places determined by customs authority.
12. Customs authorities together with the railroad establish order of interaction for the purpose of high-quality and timely customs control and registration of hand luggage, baggage, currency and currency values of passengers, proceeding from standard rates of time for all types of customs examination and customs examination which shall include the following:
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.