of March 11, 2009 No. 78
About flour processing of baking
Accepted by Jogorku Kenesh of the Kyrgyz Republic on January 22, 2009
This Law determines the legal basis of providing the population of the Kyrgyz Republic with the safe flour enriched (fortifitsirovanny) vitamin-mineral or mineral additive.
In this Law the following basic concepts are used:
safety of flour - the property of flour providing safe for life, health of the population use and/or its storage during fixed term of the validity;
vitamin-mineral or mineral additives (premix) the products containing the vitamins, mineral substances added to the food in the course of fortification promoting maintenance of health of the person and prevention of the diseases caused by their insufficiency in organism;
iron deficiency condition - the pathological condition of human body connected with insufficient intake of iron in human body with food or resulting from violation of its assimilation or losses from organism;
quality of enriched flour - set of the physical and chemical and organoleptic indicators characterizing enriched flour;
micronutrients - irreplaceable feedstuffs (vitamins, mineral substances and microelements), necessary for life activity of organism;
the enriched bread (fortifitsirovanny) flour - flour in which for increase in nutrition value, and also prevention of iron deficiency conditions are added one or more food ingredients (vitamins, minerals, proteins, amino or fatty acids) and other substances which are not present at flour it is initial or lost in production process and storages;
expiration date - period of time during which foodstuff is considered suitable for proper use;
the standard of vitamin-mineral premix - assigned amount of multi-component mixture of the vitamins and microelements added to flour for the purpose of its enrichment;
the standard of enriched flour - the regulating regulating document which establishes obligatory amount of vitamins and microelements in mg on flour kg;
fortification - process of entering of micronutrients into food for the purpose of completion of the losses which resulted from engineering procedure of processing of food to the level of their natural content and also addition of micronutrients which are not present at food product up to one level higher than their natural content.
The legislation of the Kyrgyz Republic in the field of flour processing of baking is based on the Constitution of the Kyrgyz Republic and consists of this Law, other regulatory legal acts of the Kyrgyz Republic, and also come in the procedure established by the law into force of international treaties and agreements which participant is the Kyrgyz Republic.
This Law is directed to regulation of the relations concerning flour processing baking, conditioning for the prevention of the diseases and conditions connected with lack of iron and other microelements and vitamins B human body, preserving health and intellectual potential of citizens of the Kyrgyz Republic.
The government of the Kyrgyz Republic in the field of flour processing baking and prevention of iron deficiency conditions:
- develops and pursues single state policy in the field of flour processing and prevention of iron deficiency conditions;
- adopts and finances target national programs for the prevention of diseases and iron deficiency conditions at citizens, to providing them with the safe flour enriched (fortifitsirovanny) vitamin-mineral or mineral additive;
- provides the state regulation in the field of production, storages, realization and safety of enriched flour;
- exercises control of production, import and realization of enriched flour;
- provides obligatory flour processing baking the highest and first grades, developed from grain of the state reserves and funds;
- takes measures for economic incentives (providing to business entities the privileges provided by the tax and customs legislation of the Kyrgyz Republic) of the legal entities and physical persons which are engaged in production of enriched flour;
- provides the state supervision of accomplishment of mandatory requirements to enriched flour;
- provides holding actions for increase in knowledge of the population of risk and effects of the diseases caused by deficit of vitamins and microelements in food, and need of consumption of fortifitsirovanny flour and the products made of it;
- performs international cooperation for the purpose of investment attraction in development of production of enriched flour, creation of material resources for ensuring control of its safety.
Local public administrations within the powers, local government bodies according to the delegated state powers for the purpose of providing the population with high-quality and safe enriched flour:
- develop and implement local programs for flour processing in all flour-grinding companies of the region and prevention of iron deficiency conditions;
- the paragraph third Article 5 ceased to be valid according to the Law of the Kyrgyz Republic of 06.07.2016 No. 99
- exercise control of compulsory use of enriched flour in the organizations of education, health care, social development, justice, defense and other state-financed organizations;
- provide availability to acquisition with the population, including persons living in the remote and hardly accessible regions, safe enriched flour;
- exercise control of production, storage conditions and realization of the bread flour enriched with vitamin-mineral or mineral additives according to the requirements established by regulatory legal acts of the Kyrgyz Republic.
Behind observance of requirements of technical regulations for safety of bread enriched flour the state control is exercised. The state control concerning enriched flour and processes of its storage, delivery and realization is performed at stage of the address of enriched flour. The state control concerning production objects and production processes of enriched flour is performed in use objects of production by carrying out recurring scheduled and unscheduled inspections.
The state powers on control of observance of rules of flour processing, delivery and realization of enriched flour can be delegated to local government bodies based on the law or the agreement.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.