in the Ministry of Justice of Ukraine
February 23, 2009.
of February 2, 2009 No. 12
About approval of the Procedure of payments of standard costs of the electric power by the companies of heat-and-power engineeering in case of production, transportation and delivery (distribution) of heat energy
According to article 11 of the Law of Ukraine "About heat supply" PRIKAZYVAYU:
1. Approve the Procedure of payments of standard costs of the electric power by the companies of heat-and-power engineeering in case of production, transportation and delivery (distribution) of heat energy (further - the Procedure) which is applied.
2. (O. M. Malezhik) together with Legal department (I. I. Krylov) to submit to management of heat-and-power engineeering this order to the Ministry of Justice of Ukraine on state registration in accordance with the established procedure.
3. To heads of the Ministry of Housing and Public Utilities of the Autonomous Republic of Crimea, structural divisions concerning housing and communal services of the regional, Kiev and Sevastopol city public administrations to bring this Procedure to the attention of the companies of heat-and-power engineeering.
4. To impose control over the implementation of this order on the First Deputy Minister O. B. Lototsky.
Approved by the Order of the Ministry of questions of housing and communal services of Ukraine of February 2, 2009, No. 12
1. This Procedure determines the mechanism of calculation of the standard costs of the electric power proved by parameters of engineering procedure on requirement of the companies of heat-and-power engineeering in case of production, transportation and delivery (distribution) of heat energy for provision of services of centralized delivery of hot water, heating and ventilation of residential and public buildings.
2. Action of this Procedure extends to all companies of heat-and-power engineeering (except systems with combined heat and power plants, thermal power plant, the NPP, other cogeneration installations and installations which use nonconventional or renewable energy resources) irrespective of their departmental accessory and patterns of ownership.
3. The purpose of this Procedure is:
a) providing single methodology during the calculating and regulation of expenses of the electric power on requirements of the companies of heat-and-power engineeering (is farther - PT) in case of production, transportation and delivery (distribution) of heat energy for forming of components of cost when calculating rates for heat energy and services of centralized heating and supply of hot water;
b) ensuring reliability and justification of standard costs of the electric power of PT taking into account the existing equipment and specific conditions in which these companies function, and technical condition of the existing equipment;
c) possibility of reverse engineering of specific expenses of the electric power on separate transactions of engineering procedure "production", "transportation", "delivery" for determination of ways of their reduction;
d) possibility of calculations of rates for heat energy for separate stages of engineering procedure - "production" "transportation", "delivery";
?) increase in efficiency and quality of operation of PT.
Estimative sizes of savings from application of measures for Reduction of expenses of the electric power in case of production of heat energy are given in appendix 1.
4. In this Procedure formulas for calculation of electric power consumption are given in each stage of technology protsessaproizvodstvo, transportation, delivery (distribution) of heat energy from the producer to the consumer which allow to calculate total quantity of the electric power both for planned standard costs, and for determination of operational regulations of electric power consumption for the equipment existing on PT.
5. The main receivers of the electric power in boiler rooms and central heat distribution stations (further - TsTP) in case of production, transportation, delivery of heat energy are asynchronous electric motors of processing equipment: pumps of different function, smoke exhausters, fans, toplivoprigotovleniye devices, instrumentations (further - KIP), means of automatic equipment, lighting devices.
6. The main method of determination of standard costs of the electric power is settlement and analytical which provides determination of regulations of specific expenses of fuel and energy resources (further - TER) by their calculation for expenditure items on the basis of creation and the analysis of energy balances of separate aggregates, installations, systems and in whole PT, and also the planned measures for economy of TER.
7. Calculation of standard costs of the electric power is carried out by PT every time in case of recalculation of rates for heat energy and services of centralized heating and hot water supply, and also in case of essential changes in operating mode of electric equipment or its replacement which attract changes of standard costs of the electric power more than for 5%, but at least once in 2 years.
8. Approval of regulations of specific expenses of the electric power of PT and control of their observance are performed according to Goskomenergosberezheniya's order of Ukraine of 22.10.2002 N 112 "About approval of Basic provisions on regulation of specific expenses of fuel and energy resources in social production", registered in the Ministry of Justice of Ukraine 07.11.2002 for N 878/7166.
9. In this Procedure terms are used in such value:
individual (group) standard costs of elektroenergiiobjema of expenses of the electric power on production, transportation and delivery of the planned amount of heat energy which are calculated on separate boiler room and TsTP attached to it, the area of boiler and thermal networks, PT and consider technical condition and specific conditions of their functioning;
individual (group) regulation of specific expenses of the electric power - electric power expense rate on production, transportation and delivery of 1 Gcal of heat energy which is calculated on separate boiler room and TsTP attached to it, the area of boiler and thermal networks, PT on the basis of individual (group) standard costs of the electric power and the planned production volume and realization of heat energy.
Other terms are used in the values determined by the Law of Ukraine "About heat supply".
1. Standard costs of the electric power on requirement of PT are classified on it by the main to signs:
on structure - on technology and general production;
on extent of aggregation - on individual and group;
on the action period - on annual, for heating and not heating seasons of the current half-year, and also in case of need for other periods of work (quarter, monthly).
2. Technology standard costs of the electric power of PT are expenses of the electric power on the basic and auxiliary engineering procedures of production, transportations and deliveries of heat energy, transportations of purchased heat energy, and also technically inevitable losses.
General production standard costs of the electric power of PT are expenses of the electric power on auxiliary requirements in case of production, transportation and delivery of heat energy (repair of fixed assets and other non-current assets of general production appointment, ventilation and lighting of production rooms, testing of heating systems and so forth).
3. Individual technology standard costs of the electric power of boiler room are calculated for specific conditions of functioning of boiler room: type, capacity and the period of operation of the equipment which consumes the electric power, type of fuel, type and parameters of the heat carrier, thermal losses in networks of heat supply, availability of thermal Items, operating mode of system of heating and GVS of the scheme of heat supply, climatic conditions and other factors.
4. Group standard costs of the electric power of PT are constituted based on individual standard costs by separate boiler rooms which are part of this PT.
5. On production, transportation and delivery of heat energy do not join in standard costs of the electric power construction expenses and capital repairs of houses and constructions, installation, start-up and adjustment of new processing equipment, research and experimental works. Electric power expenses on these requirements are calculated separately.
6. When calculating standard costs of the electric power of PT the electric power expenses connected with variations from the accepted technology, operating modes and with other irrational expenses are not considered.
1. Determination of standard costs of the electric power on requirement of PT shall be carried out in such sequence:
1.1. First of all individual standard costs of the electric power for each boiler room and TsTP attached to it are calculated. Calculations are carried out on such basic data: the attached thermal loadings (the maximum thermal powers of systems of heating, ventilation, average or maximum capacities of hot water supply (further - GVS), the consumption modes), schemes of heat supply, temperature schedules of regulation of systems of heat supply, settlement temperatures of outside air according to Construction Norms and Regulations 2.01.01-82 "Construction climatology and geophysics" the term of work of systems and the equipment, type of fuel and its specific expense on production of heat energy as each copper, type, brand, the established electric power of processing equipment which consumes electrical energy, passport or operational aerodynamic or hydraulic characteristics of the equipment.
The calculated individual standard costs should be compared to actual expenses (according to metering devices for previous years). In case of big variations (it is more than 10%) settlement standard costs from actual it is necessary to do the analysis of the reasons which cause these variations and to take organizational and technical measures on for elimination.
1.2. Based on individual standard costs group standard costs for the region of boiler rooms and the PT thermal networks are calculated.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 40000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.