of October 20, 2004 No. 406
About approval of Rules of the organization and conducting designer's service
(as of January 30, 2006)
In pursuance of Item 3 of article 34 of the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan "About architectural, town-planning and construction activities in the Republic of Kazakhstan" and orders of the Prime Minister of the Republic of Kazakhstan of October 13, 2003 No. 248 "About additional measures for enhancement of the legislation of the Republic of Kazakhstan", PRIKAZYVAYU:
1. Approve the enclosed Rules of the organization and conducting designer's service.
2. To management of architectural construction supervision, inspection and licensing:
provide in accordance with the established procedure state registration of this order in the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
after state registration to publish this order in mass media.
3. This order becomes effective from the date of state registration in the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
Approved by the order of the Chairman of Committee on cases of construction of the Ministry of the industry and trade of the Republic of Kazakhstan of October 20, 2004 No. 406
1. These rules are developed according to the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan "About copyright and the related rights" and the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan "About architectural, town-planning and construction activities in the Republic of Kazakhstan" (further - the Law) and determine the organization and conducting designer's service, and also task of developers of project (project and estimate) documentation (project daleerazrabotchik) irrespective of patterns of ownership and departmental subordination when implementing designer's service of construction new, expansion, reconstruction and modernization of the operating buildings, constructions (further - the Construction of buildings, constructions), and also behind carrying out capital repairs of apartment houses and subjects to cultural and community appointment (further - Repair).
2. According to articles 34 and 75 of the Law, designer's service of developers of the project is exercised:
1) when constructing facilities, subject to acceptance for operation by the state inspections:
separate objects civil (public) and domestic;
subjects to production appointment, except for small businesses (individual entrepreneurship);
apartment apartment houses (buildings);
automobile and railroads;
bridges, overpasses, tunnels, products pipelines and power lines with engineering constructions;
objects of space communication;
power objects, including nuclear power;
subjects to water management, irrigational and (or) hydrotechnical appointment;
subjects to residential appointment (residential and utility rooms) on railway and automobile traveling, in reserves, wildlife areas, fish nurseries, forest, hunting and other grounds;
2) according to the administrative document (order) of the organization conducting designing, investment and asset construction;
3) in cases, the stipulated in Article 15 these Laws and the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan "About copyright and the related rights".
3. Designer's service of developers of projects is exercised for the purpose of ensuring compliance of technology, architectural and construction and other technical solutions and technical and economic indicators of the construction objects put into operation to the decisions and indicators provided in the approved projects (working projects), and also for the purpose of increase in responsibility of developers of projects, the construction organizations and customers on high-quality providing the built or reconstructed buildings, constructions and observance of their estimated cost. Carrying out designer's service of developers of projects is obligatory for the customer irrespective of patterns of ownership, both the customer, and developer of the project.
4. Amount of works is determined by implementation of designer's service by developer of projects within, provided by summary estimate calculations of construction cost of object on these purposes.
5. The designer's service which is carried out in the process of construction of the objects which are subject to acceptance for operation by the state inspections is performed based on the agreement and throughout the entire period of construction (reconstruction, restoration, expansion, modernization, upgrade, capital repairs) object or preservation of construction of incomplete objects.
6. The main documents used when implementing designer's service are:
1) the summary estimate on construction regarding the size of costs for implementation of designer's service;
2) magazine of designer's service;
3) order (decision) on approval of the design estimates;
4) the expert opinion according to the working project (project) executed according to procedure for examination and approval of the design estimates;
5) the order of the head of the general contract construction, assembly organization on appointment of the responsible person (the master, the foreman, the chief of the construction site) for works on construction of the building, construction or their repair;
6) subscription of the responsible person for carrying out installation and construction works before bodies of the State architectural and construction inspectorate;
7) the act of withdrawal of borders of the parcel of land in nature;
8) the act on right of possession and uses of the parcel of land;
9) inspection statement of geodetic breakdown of the main axes of the building and construction;
10) check of geodetic breakdown of the main axes of the building and construction is performed with direct participation of the representative of designer's service;
11) act of transferring of mark of reference point;
12) main documents of the project of the organization of construction (daleepos);
13) main documents of the project of works;
14) working drawings on which the stamp shall be put down by the prime contractor:
"To works" with the signature of the chief engineer of the construction organization;
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.
The document ceased to be valid since February 7, 2014 according to Item 1 of the Order of the Chairman of Committee on cases of construction and housing and communal services of the Ministry of regional development of the Republic of Kazakhstan of February 7, 2014 No. 37-HK