of December 25, 2008 No. 1847
About Federal Registration Service
For the purpose of optimization of structure of federal executive bodies, according to article 112 of the Constitution of the Russian Federation and the Federal constitutional Law of December 17, 1997 N 2-FKZ "About the Government of the Russian Federation" I decide:
1. Rename Federal registration Service into Federal Registration Service.
2. Assign to Federal Registration Service of function on the organization of single system of the state cadastral registration of the real estate and state registration of the rights to real estate and transactions with it, and also infrastructure of spatial data of the Russian Federation.
3. Abolish Federal agency of geodesy and cartography and Federal agency of the inventory of real estate objects.
4. Transfer to Federal Registration Service of function of the abolished Federal agency of geodesy and cartography and Federal agency of the inventory of real estate objects.
5. Determine that the Federal Registration Service is legal successor of Federal agency of geodesy and cartography and Federal agency of the inventory of real estate objects, including according to the obligations which resulted from execution of judgments.
6. Bring in the Presidential decree of the Russian Federation of May 12, 2008 N 724 "Questions of system and structure of federal executive bodies" (The Russian Federation Code, 2008, N 20, Art. 2290; N 22, of Art. 2544; N 30, of Art. 3619; N 37, of Art. 4181; N 41, of Art. 4653; N 42, of the Art. 4788) and in the structure of federal executive bodies approved by this Decree, the following changes:
a) the fourth Item 10 of the Decree to state the paragraph in the following edition:
"Determine that the Federal Registration Service, Federal State Statistics Service, Federal Agency for State Reserves, Federal Agency for State Property Management and Federal agency on management of special economic zones are under authority of the Ministry of Economic Development of the Russian Federation.";
b) ceased to be valid according to the Presidential decree of the Russian Federation of 21.05.2012 No. 636
7. Recognize invalid:
the paragraph the ninth Item 15 of the Presidential decree of the Russian Federation of March 9, 2004 N 314 "About system and structure of federal executive bodies" (The Russian Federation Code, 2004, N 11, the Art. 945);
the paragraph the fourth Item 2 of the Presidential decree of the Russian Federation of May 20, 2004 N 649 "Questions of structure of federal executive bodies" (The Russian Federation Code, 2004, N 21, the Art. 2023).
8. To the government of the Russian Federation to take necessary measures for implementation of this Decree.
9. This Decree becomes effective since March 1, 2009, except for Items 1 and 2, of the subitem "an" of Item 6 in the part concerning Federal Registration Service, paragraph two of the subitem "b" of Item 6 and Item 8 of this Decree which become effective from the date of its official publication.
President of the Russian Federation D. Medvedev
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.