of March 3, 2009 No. 139
About approval of the Standard regulations on the commission on parcellation to housing cooperatives
According to Item 5.3 of the Regulations on procedure for the organization of housing cooperatives and the provision of the parcels of land by it approved by the Resolution of Jogorku Kenesh of the Kyrgyz Republic of April 17, 2008 No. 326-IV, the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic decides:
2. It is strict to local government bodies to be guided by requirements of this Standard provision.
3. To impose control over the implementation of this Resolution on Service of land resources under the Ministry of Agriculture of the Kyrgyz Republic.
Approved by the Order of the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic of March 3, 2009 No. 139
1. The commission on parcellation to housing cooperatives (further - the Commission) performs the activities according to the Land code of the Kyrgyz Republic, the resolution of Jogorku Kenesh of the Kyrgyz Republic of April 17, 2008 No. 326-IV "About approval of the Regulations on procedure for the organization of housing cooperatives and provision of the parcels of land by it", other regulatory legal acts of the Kyrgyz Republic and this Provision.
2. The structure of the Commission affirms the decision of executive body of local self-government.
3. Commission chairman on position is the deputy head of executive body of local self-government.
4. Vice-chairmen of the Commission are representatives of local authorities of Service of land resources to the Ministry of Agriculture of the Kyrgyz Republic and the State agency of architecture, construction and housing and communal services to the Cabinet of Ministers of the Kyrgyz Republic.
5. Are part of the Commission on position:
- two deputies of local keneshes;
- three employees of the office of executive body of local self-government (from the services supervising questions: arkhitekturyodin, finance - one, legal - one);
- one representative of housing cooperative.
6. The commission performs the following functions:
- studying of possibility of provision of the parcels of land to housing cooperatives and entering of the offer into the city hall (ayyl to okmot);
- studying of documents of the housing cooperatives submitted by members of housing cooperatives;
- studying of the provided developed conceptual design;
- compliance of number of members of housing cooperative to the number of the apartments provided in conceptual design.
7. The commission has the right:
- request and receive from the relevant services and business entities the documents, the conclusions, acts of examinations and other materials relating to the questions considered at meetings;
- involve experts, including independent, in work on preparation of the corresponding conclusions;
- publish materials about the activities in mass media.
8. The commission performs the activities in the form of meetings. Results of meetings are drawn up by protocols which are signed by the chairman, the secretary and all members of the commission who were present at meeting within seven days.
9. Commission sessions are held in the days determined by the commission chairman in process of receipt of statements.
10. Commission sessions are conducted by the commission chairman, and in case of its absence - one of his deputies.
11. The commission has the right to make decisions if at meeting there is at least a half of members of the commission.
12. Decisions of the Commission are made by a majority vote from the general list of members of the commission, by open voting. In case of equality of votes the voice of the chairman is decisive.
13. If the member of the commission has direct interest in the relations with the legal entity whose application is considered, he has no right to make on it the decision.
14. The protocols of commission sessions and other materials connected with activities of the Commission are stored according to the procedure, established by the legislation of the Kyrgyz Republic.
15. Members of the commission are notified and provided with materials of the forthcoming meeting the secretary in 3 days prior to holding meeting.
16. At the beginning of the meeting the commission chairman determines operating procedure, proceeding from nature of the discussed question and contents of the arrived official declarations and expert opinions.
17. The decision of the Commission in ten-day time is sent for consideration of local government body.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.