of November 10, 2008 No. 1252
About approval of the Technical regulation "Determination of Conditions of Placement in the Market of Elevators"
1. Approve the Technical regulation "Determination of Conditions of Placement in the Market of Elevators" it (is applied).
first Deputy Prime Minister, Minister of Economy and Trade
Approved by the Order of the Government of the Republic of Moldova of November 10, 2008 , No. 1252
The technical regulation "Determination of Conditions of Placement in the Market of Elevators" is developed for the purpose of harmonization of the national legal system in the field with the Directive of Parliament and Council of Europe 95/16/SE of June 29, 1995 about rapprochement of the legislation of EU Member States concerning elevators, published in the Official magazine No. L 213 of September 7, 1995 (CELEX 31995L0016).
1. This Technical regulation establishes requirements to placement in the market of the elevators which are constantly serving buildings and constructions, and also requirements to the safety blocks used in elevators which list is given in appendix No. 1 to this Technical regulation.
2. For the purpose of this Technical regulation "elevator" represents the stationary load-lifting device of periodic action intended for movement down between the fixed stops in the cabin moving on tough vertical guides or with tilt angle to vertical no more than 15 degrees, and intended for transportation:
b) people and freights;
c) only freights if there is access to the transporting device that is if the accompanying person can enter without effort it and if it is equipped with the elements of management located in the transporting device or in radius of action of the specified person who is in the elevator.
3. The elevators moving in the set direction even if they do not move along not movably fixed guides, fit into the area of this Technical regulation.
4. Provisions of this Technical regulation do not extend on:
a) elevators which motion speed does not exceed 0,15 of m/s;
b) the elevators which are specially designed and designed for the military purposes or police and for public order;
c) lifting devices in mines;
d) mechanisms and lifting devices in theaters;
e) the elevators established in vehicles;
f) the elevators connected to industrial equipment and intended for access to workplace, inclusive to service points and inspection of technical equipment;
g) systems of movement by means of gear lath and gear wheels;
h) the elevators used on building sites, intended for raising of people or people and freights;
i) elevators for working activities;
i) cables, inclusive cables for funiculars;
j) elevators and safety blocks used in them which were made, placed in the market and are put into operation before date of the introduction in action of this Technical regulation.
5. For the purpose of this Technical regulation the used terms have the following value:
a) the elevator prototype - representative sample of the elevator which technical documentation determines method of accomplishment of the main safety requirements for the elevators answering to prototype, requirements to which are determined on the basis of objective parameters and in which identical blocks of safety are used;
b) the organization establishing the elevator - the legal entity who takes the responsibility for installation and placement of the elevator in the market puts down national mark of conformity of SM and constitutes the declaration of conformity;
c) placement of the elevator in the market - is performed when the establishing organization for the first time represents the elevator to the user's arrangement;
d) the manufacturer of blocks of safety - the legal entity who takes the responsibility for designing and production of blocks of safety puts down national mark of conformity of SM and constitutes the declaration of conformity;
e) commissioning - process of reliability control and technical safety of blocks of safety of the elevator by means of which extent of the end of installation works and the first use of product in the territory of the Republic of Moldova is confirmed by the end user;
f) the transporting device (cabin) - the elevator component intended for transportation (rise or descent) of people and/or freights.
6. Placement in the market and commissioning is allowed:
a) elevators to which action of this Technical regulation extends only if they do not constitute health hazard or safety of people or if it is necessary, safety of property in case of the corresponding installation and servicing and proper use;
b) the blocks of safety specified in appendix No. 1 to this Technical regulation to which action of this Technical regulation extends only if elevators in which they will be established do not constitute health hazard or safety of people and/or property in case of the corresponding installation, servicing and proper use.
7. Person responsible for work in the building or for construction, and also the organization establishing the elevator shall inform each other on necessary actions and at the same time take adequate measures for ensuring good functioning and safe operation of the elevator.
8. In mines for elevators there shall not be cables, pipes and armature except those which are necessary for work and safety of the elevator.
9. Bodies of the public power can establish specific requirements of protection of health and physical integrity of people who put elevators into operation or use them. The specified requirements shall not contain changes which contradict requirements of this Technical regulation.
10. At trade fairs, exhibitions or demonstrations elevators or blocks of safety which do not meet the requirements of existing regulations can be provided on condition of availability on them visible specifying on the fact that elevators or blocks of safety do not meet the established requirements and cannot be implemented until are brought into accord with this Technical regulation the organization establishing the elevator, the manufacturer of blocks of safety or the authorized representative of the last with the location in the Republic of Moldova. In the course of demonstration the adequate measures of safety providing protection of health and physical integrity of people are taken.
11. Elevators to which action of this Technical regulation extends shall meet the main requirements to reliability and safety established in appendix No. 2 to this Technical regulation.
12. Safety blocks to which action of this Technical regulation extends shall meet the main requirements to reliability and safety established in appendix No. 2 to this Technical regulation or to provide compliance of elevators in which they are established to the specified main requirements.
13. In case of installation of elevators in buildings and constructions the authorized body and Inspection of the installations working under pressure and heavy lift gears shall check observance of requirements of profile regulations and normative and technical documents.
14. If the risks connected with operation of elevators, provided in appendix No. 2 to this Technical regulation are fully or partially regulated by special regulations, action of this Technical regulation does not extend or ceases to extend to such elevators and risks from the effective date of special regulations.
15. It is impossible to prohibit, to limit or interfere with placement in the market or to commissioning of the elevators and/or blocks of safety answering to provisions of this Technical regulation.
16. It is impossible to prohibit, to limit or interfere with placement in the market of blocks which, based on the declaration of the manufacturer on compliance or its authorized representative with the location in the Republic of Moldova, intend for installation in the elevator to which action of this Technical regulation extends.
17. It is considered that the main requirements provided in appendix No. 2 to this Technical regulation are fulfilled and placement in the market and commissioning of elevators and blocks of safety is allowed if they are marked by the national mark of conformity of SM put with the manufacturer or his authorized representative with the location in the Republic of Moldova that means product compliance to the main applied requirements, including to procedures for assessment of conformity and if are followed by the declaration of conformity.
the harmonized European standards approved as national standards;
the national standards applied in the field if the harmonized European standards are not approved.
The list of the interconnected national standards applicable to elevators and blocks of safety, is approved with National authority on standardization, is staticized and affirms body for regulation in the field and is published in the Official monitor of the Republic of Moldova.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.