of August 7, 2002 No. ZR-410
Accepted by National Assembly of the Republic of Armenia on July 3, 2002
This Law governs the relations connected with realization of the right to consolidation in batch, parties creation, their legal status, activities, reorganization and liquidation.
The right to consolidation in batch is exercised freely, according to beliefs, on condition of parties creation on voluntary basis, by means of membership in them, in case of adoption of their programs and charters, participations in their activities according to the program purposes of batches and in the procedure established by charters of batches, and also free exit from batches.
1. The batch represents the public association created on the basis of individual membership which purpose of activities is participation in life of society and political life of the state.
2. Tasks and the purposes of batch are reflected in its charter and the program which are published in mass media.
3. Consolidation which charter cannot be recognized as batch:
1) is allowed by membership in them of the foreign citizens, stateless persons, except as specified, provided by this Law and also membership of the foreign and international organizations;
2) is provided by membership of persons only on occupation, national, racial, religious characteristics;
3) is provided by membership of such persons who according to this Law cannot be party members.
The procedure for parties creation, their activities, reorganization, liquidation, termination, prohibition of their activities, and also their legal status are established by the Constitution of the Republic of Armenia, this Law and other laws.
1. The batch at the time of state registration shall have at least 200 members. The batch at the time of state registration shall have territorial subdivisions at least to 1/3 areas of the Republic of Armenia, including Yerevan. The batch has the right of creation of structural divisions according to the procedure, established by this Law and its charter.
1.1. No later than six months later after state registration the batch have at least 2000 members, at the same time, in each region of the Republic of Armenia at least 100 members and territorial departments in all regions of the Republic of Armenia, including the city of Yerevan on what the state authorized body is in writing notified.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.