of January 21, 2009 No. 65
About the Program of the state support of small business in the Republic of Belarus for 2009
(as of September 28, 2009)
According to the Presidential decree of the Republic of Belarus of July 19, 1996 "About the state support of small business" the Council of Ministers of the Republic of Belarus DECIDES: No. 262
1. Approve the enclosed Program of the state support of small business in the Republic of Belarus for 2009 (further the Program).
To the Ministry of Economics to bring the Program to interested.
2. Determine the state customers of the Ministry of Economics Program, regional executive committees and the Minsk Gorispolkom, economy koordinatoromministerstvo.
3. Financing of actions of the Program to perform at the expense of the means planned for these purposes in republican and local budgets for the corresponding financial (budget) year, other sources stipulated by the legislation.
4. Recommend to regional executive committees and the Minsk Gorispolkom on the basis of the Program to develop and approve (to make changes to earlier adopted) regional programs of the state support of small business for 2009.
5. To represent to the republican state bodies and other state organizations subordinated to the Government of the Republic of Belarus, regional executive committees and the Minsk Gorispolkom to the Ministry of Economics to the 10th following reporting quarter, the report on the course of accomplishment of actions of the Program.
6. To the Ministry of Economics till February 10, 2010 to inform Council of Ministers of the Republic of Belarus on the course of accomplishment of actions of the Program.
7. Control over the implementation of actions of the Program to assign to the Ministry of Economics.
Republic of Belarus S. Sidorsky
Approved by the Resolution of Council of Ministers of the Republic of Belarus of January 21, 2009 No. 65
The program of the state support of small business in the Republic of Belarus for 2009 (further - the Program) is developed according to the Presidential decree of the Republic of Belarus of July 19, 1996 No. 262 "About the state support of small business" (Collection of presidential decrees and resolutions of the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Belarus, 1996, No. 21, the Art. 514) on the basis of the analysis of the current state of development of small business. Realization of the main directions of state policy in the field of small business stated in the complex of actions for achievement of forecast parameters of development of small and medium entrepreneurship for the period till 2010 approved by the resolution of Council of Ministers of the Republic of Belarus of August 11, 2006 No. 1029 is provided in the Program (The national register of legal acts of the Republic of Belarus, 2006, No. 131, 5/22741).
The purpose of the Program is further forming of favorable conditions for sustainable development of small business on the basis of enhancement of forms and methods of the state support of this sector of economy.
For achievement of the specified purpose it is necessary to implement the following tasks:
enhancement of the legislation regulating activities of small business entities;
expansion of access of small business entities to financial and credit resources;
enhancement of activities of subjects of infrastructure of development and support of small business;
development of production cooperation of small business entities with the large organizations;
development of small business in small and medium residential locations, rural settlements;
enhancement of information support of small business;
development of international cooperation and foreign economic activity in the field of small business;
preparation and retraining of personnel for small business.
Program actions according to appendix include the following Sections:
1. Enhancement of the legislation regulating activities of small business entities. The implementation of actions of this Section will allow to minimize the administrative and other restrictions constraining development of small business entities, to exclude excessive state regulation of their activities in spheres of making by state bodies and organizations of ministerial procedures concerning legal entities and individual entrepreneurs, licensing and pricing.
2. Financial support of small business entities. Expansion of access of small business entities to financial and credit resources is provided that will allow to increase production volumes of goods (works, services), including to stimulate release of export-oriented, import-substituting and energy saving products, to create new workplaces.
This support is supposed to be given by financing of investment projects on the basis of agreements (agreements) between regional executive committees (The Minsk Gorispolkom) and banks, and also investments of funds of local budgets in deposits (deposits) of bank for the subsequent loan granting on favorable terms, compensations of part of interest for using bank loans and expenses on payment of leasing payments for agreements of finance lease (leasing) regarding payment of the amount of remuneration (income) of the lessor, partial financing of expenses on participation of small business entities in exhibition and fair actions, provision of guarantees on the credits issued by banks to small business entities.
3. Infrastructure of development and support of small business. Actions of this Section are aimed at the development and rendering assistance to subjects of infrastructure in provision of complex support to small business entities irrespective of territorial placement concerning the organization and implementation of business activity.
4. Development of production cooperation of small business entities with the large organizations. Assistance to development of production cooperation in the republic by means of informing on requirements of large enterprises and possible participation of small business entities in production, delivery of separate details and nodes, performance of works and rendering services is provided in this Section.
Use of the mechanism of production cooperation will allow the large organizations to lower costs, to provide big flexibility of production to the shift in demand, to concentrate efforts on accomplishment of strategic functions and the most important production operations, and to small business entities - to receive the corresponding orders, to upgrade the equipment and to expand production.
5. Development of small business in small and medium residential locations, rural settlements. The implementation of actions of the specified Section will promote creating favorable conditions for increase in entrepreneurial initiative, and also to involvement of the population in the solution of tasks of social and economic development of the regions, decline in unemployment.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 40000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.