of January 28, 2009 No. PP-1050
About additional measures for stimulation of expansion of production of domestic nonfood consumer goods
For the purpose of stimulation of increase in production and expansion of the range of competitive high-quality nonfood consumer goods, the most complete saturation of the domestic consumer market by them, creations new and implementation of upgrade, technical and technology modernization of the domestic enterprises issuing ready nonfoods, providing on this basis of employment of the population, increase in the income and welfare of people:
1. Approve the package of measures for growth in volumes and expansion of the range of production of nonfood consumer goods developed by the Ministry of Economics of the Republic of Uzbekistan together with the interested economic associations and the companies, Council of Ministers of the Republic of Karakalpakstan and khokimiyats of areas in 2009-2011 with achievement of target parameters according to appendix No. 1.
2. To the Cabinet of Ministers with participation of the Ministry of Economics, Ministry of Finance of the Republic of Uzbekistan, the Uzbekengilsanoat company, Uzbekcharmpoyabzali and Uzeltekhsanoat associations and other interested departments, economic associations, Council of Ministers of the Republic of Karakalpakstan, khokimiyats of areas and Tashkent:
in two-month time to develop and approve industry and regional development programs of production of nonfood consumer goods for 2009 - 2011;
provide creating favorable conditions for activities of again organized companies for production of nonfood consumer goods, including allocation of rooms and the parcels of land under construction new and upgrade of the available material and technical resources, cadastral execution of all necessary documents, issue of construction licenses and capital reconstruction, etc.
3. Provide for the period till January 1, 2018 to the companies specializing in release of nonfood consumer goods according to appendix No. 2, tax and customs privileges and preferences in type:
exemptions of customs payments (except charges for customs clearance) for the imported equipments, components which are not made in the republic raw materials and materials, including based on commission agreements, used for production of nonfood consumer goods, according to the lists approved by the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Uzbekistan;
delays on customs payment (except charges for customs clearance) for up to 60 days from the date of adoption of the customs declaration when importing raw materials, materials and fitment necessary for self-produced the nonfood consumer goods which are not included in the list approved by the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Uzbekistan.
The companies at which revenue share from production of these goods in total amount of realization constitutes at least 60% following the results of the accounting period treat the companies specializing in release of nonfood consumer goods according to appendix No. 2,.
4. Determine that the means released in connection with provision of the privileges provided in the paragraph the second Item 3 of this resolution go for creation new, and also for upgrade, reconstruction, technical and technology rearmament of the operating productions, acquisition of raw materials and the materials necessary for production of nonfood consumer goods, compensation of the enclosed investments, including repayment of the credits.
In cases of inappropriate use of the means released from the provided privileges, these means are in full transferred into the budget taking into account the penalties provided by the current legislation.
To the Ministry of Finance, the Ministry of Economics, the Ministry of Foreign Economic Relations, Investments and Trades, the State Tax Committee, the State Customs Committee of the Republic of Uzbekistan to develop in a month and in accordance with the established procedure to approve Regulations on procedure for application of the tax and customs privileges provided by this resolution and uses of the means released in connection with their provision.
5. Provide to the Working group on monitoring and control of the course of program implementation of measures for support of the companies of key branches of real production sector, ensuring their stable work and increase in the export potential created according to the Presidential decree of the Republic of Uzbekistan of November 28, 2008 No. UP-4058, the right to bring taking into account the developing environment in the domestic consumer market, changes in the list of commodity groups of the nonfood consumer goods included in appendix No. 2 to this resolution in the presence of the positive conclusion of the Ministry of Economics and the Ministry of Finance of the Republic of Uzbekistan.
To working group (Azimov R. S.) to pay special attention on studying of perspective demand for the nonfoods approved in appendix No. 1, and first of all in appendix No. 2, meaning production organization of these goods only in the presence of the steady guaranteed orders from consumers.
7. To render the Uzstandart agency together with the interested ministries and departments, economic associations assistance in development of the standards conforming to the international requirements, the accelerated implementation of quality management systems at the domestic manufacturing companies of nonfood consumer goods and also to organize training of staff of these companies responsible for questions of standardization and implementation of quality management systems.
8. To the Ministry of Economics together with the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Uzbekistan, the interested ministries and departments to make in the Cabinet of Ministers offers on the changes and amendments in the legislation following from this resolution in a month.
9. To impose control of execution of this resolution on the Prime Minister of the Republic of Uzbekistan Mirziyoyev Sh. M.
President of the Republic of Uzbekistan
to the Resolution of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan of January 28, 2009 No. PP-1050
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.