of February 13, 1999 No. 102
About ensuring execution of the Law of the Azerbaijan Republic "About subsoil"
For the purpose of ensuring state regulation of use of subsoil of the earth, and also execution of the Law of the Azerbaijan Republic "About subsoil", I decide:
1. Approve "Rules of conducting state examination of geological information on the subsoil plots provided in use and inventories of minerals" (are applied).
5. This Decree becomes effective from the date of publication.
President of the Azerbaijan Republic
Approved by the Presidential decree of the Azerbaijan Republic of February 13, 1999 No. 102
1.1. These rules are developed based on the Law of the Azerbaijan Republic "About subsoil", the Presidential decree of the Azerbaijan Republic "About application of the Law of the Azerbaijan Republic "About subsoil" of April 27, 1998 No. 701 also is determined by rules of carrying out and approval of state examination (further "the state geological examination") geological information on the subsoil plots which are not connected with mining in the Azerbaijan Republic, but suitable for construction and operation of underground installations, state examination of inventories of the reconnoitered deposits of minerals and standards by mineral raw materials, and also requirements imposed to this examination.
1.2. The state geological examination is carried out taking into account the accuracy, completeness, structure of the documents provided to examination, purpose of examination, the technical policy performed by the state in questions of use of subsoil, the existing environment of mineral raw materials and achievements of scientific and technical progress.
1.3. Mining, withdrawal of subsoil plots for the purpose of construction and operation of underground installations are permitted after carrying out and approval of the state geological examination of geological inventory information of these minerals and the corresponding features of subsoil plots.
1.4. The state geological examination can be carried out at all stages of geological studying of the field of mineral. In these cases the geological documents submitted for examination shall give the chance to objectively estimate quantity and quality, industrial value of inventories of minerals, mountain, hydrological, ecological, engineering-geological and other conditions of their production.
1.5. In case of simultaneous conducting geological studying (search, investigation) subsoil and mining, operation of deposits of mineral can be begun in accordance with the terms of special permission before the state geological examination. This provision extends to mineral deposits (optical raw materials, color and decorative stones, underground waters, etc.) having small inventories and difficult geological features and conducting operational works together with which geological studying is represented economically reasonable. In accordance with the terms of special permission geological inventory information of minerals of these deposits is submitted within the specified terms for the state geological examination.
1.6. The state geological examination is conducted and affirms the State agency on use of mineral raw material resources (further - the Agency). The state geological examination of geological information on oil and gas and inventories is carried out with participation of the Department of Energy of the Azerbaijan Republic.
2.1. The purpose of conducting the state geological examination of standards on mineral raw materials and inventories of minerals of the reconnoitered deposits is ensuring effective and complex development of minerals of subsoil, establishment of payment for use of subsoil and borders of the subsoil plots provided to use. Geological information on the subsoil plots which are not connected with mining, but suitable for construction and operation of underground installations, also shall pass the state geological examination.
2.2. The state geological examination of inventory information of minerals and other features of subsoil is conducted with consideration:
- forming of mineral resources and condition and perspectives of development of works on use of subsoil for the purposes which are not connected with mining;
- projects and feasibility statements (calculations) on construction (reconstruction) on the mining companies, underground installations for burial of industrial wastes, oil and gas storages and other objects, and also important land installations of civil appointment (hydroelectric power station, the NPP, channels, etc.);
- review of the indicators established before in case of detection of discrepancy between conditions of provision of subsoil in use, and also in necessary cases between the indicators determined during additional geological studying and operation of objects and requirements of the project and special permission;
- the parts of complex schemes of projects of use and protection of natural wealth concerning use and protection of subsoil, and also projects of reuse of the technogenic raw materials accumulating in waste mining and processing productions;
- questions of forming of fund of mineral deposits and inclusion in this fund of inventories of minerals for certain fields;
- condition and efficiency of use of resources of mineral raw materials and subsoil plots provided for the purposes which are not connected with mining;
- documents on awarding of openers of mineral deposits of industrial value;
- variety of opinions concerning geological studying, protection and use of richness of subsoil, and also use of data on subsoil.
2.3. The main objective of the state geological examination consists in the analysis and assessment of conformity of the geological and other documents bearing information on deposits of minerals and other features of subsoil, to the established standards (rules, regulations), the existing level of scientific and technical progress and use of these documents in the provided purposes.
2.4. According to the main objective the state geological examination estimates:
- reliability of data on quantity, quality, structure, technological and other features of inventories of minerals, and also about other features determining possibility of use of the subsoil for the purpose of which is not connected with mining;
- completeness and reliability of data on economical and geographical, geological, mining, hydrogeological, engineering-geological, ecological and other conditions of the subsoil plots suitable for the purposes which are not connected with mining and mineral raw materials;
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.