It is registered
in the Ministry of Justice of Ukraine
February 11, 2009.
of February 3, 2009 No. 45
About approval of the Procedure for provision of approval for issue of licenses for implementation of export transactions of fuel liquid (fuel oil) under the external economic contracts (agreements)
In pursuance of the resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine of January 9, 2009 N 2 "About licensing during the period till May 1, 2009 of export of fuel of liquid (fuel oil)" and for the purpose of streamlining of the procedure of provision of licenses I ORDER to the subjects of business activity performing export of fuel of liquid (fuel oil) by codes according to UKTVED 2710 19 51 00, 2710 19 55th 00, 2710 19 61 00, 2710 19 63rd 00, 2710 19 65th 00, 2710 19 69th 00,:
1. Approve the Procedure for provision of approval for issue of licenses for implementation of export transactions of fuel liquid (fuel oil) under the external economic contracts (agreements) which is applied.
2. To provide to department concerning oil, gas and oil-processing industry (Nesterenko O. G.) provision of this order on state registration in the Ministry of Justice of Ukraine.
3. To impose control over the implementation of this order on the deputy minister Burzu Aliyev.
Approved by the Order of the Ministry of Fuel and Energy of Ukraine of February 3, 2009, No. 45
1. This Procedure determines the mechanism of consideration of Mintoplivoenergo of the address of subjects of business activity (further - the subject of housekeeping) concerning provision of approval for issue of licenses for implementation of transactions of fuel liquid (fuel oil) by codes according to UKTVED 2710 19 51 00, 2710 19 55th 00, 2710 19 61 00, 2710 19 63rd 00, 2710 19 65th 00, 2710 19 69th 00, export of which is subject to licensing during the period till 01.05.2009.
2. Action of this Procedure extends to all subjects of housekeeping irrespective of pattern of ownership who according to the current legislation perform export of fuel of liquid (fuel oil) based on the signed external economic contracts (agreements).
3. For receipt of approval on issue to the specified license (further - approval) the subject of housekeeping of Ukraine which is the party of the relevant external economic contract (agreement) shall provide Mintoplivoenergo in one copy this documents:
3.1. The letter of appeal concerning receipt of approval of obligatory specifying of details of the contract (agreement), the name of products, products code according to UKTVED.
3.2. The copy of the external economic contract (agreement), all appendices and specifications to it certified of the procedure established by the legislation.
If the text of the contract (agreement) it is stated in foreign language, then the translation of the document in Ukrainian certified by the organization making such transfer is provided.
3.3. The certificate of conformity of fuel of liquid (fuel oil) by codes according to UKTVED 2710 19 51 00, 2710 19 55th 00, 2710 19 61 00, 2710 19 63rd 00, 2710 19 65th 00, 2710 19 69 00.
4. Provision of documents with violation of requirements, the stipulated in Item 3 presents of the Procedure, or the data containing unreliable information is the basis for refusal in approval on licensing.
5. Date of submission of documents is registration date in Mintoplivoenergo of the letter of appeal provided together with other documents according to requirements of Item 3 presents of the Procedure.
6. Accounting of documents is performed in separate register of letters of appeal which is conducted by the relevant structural division of Mintoplivoenergo.
The term of consideration of the specified documents constitutes seven working days from the date of giving (registration).
7. During the specified Mintoplivoenergo term, considering the provided documents, based on forecast and actual balances of fuel of liquid (fuel oil) and on condition of the positive conclusion concerning ensuring demand of the domestic market (energoa of teplogeneruyushchy, industrial and agricultural enterprises, transport) with fuel with liquid (fuel oil) makes the decision concerning provision of approval on licensing.
8. The letter approval (or the reasonable letter of refusal in approval) signed by the Minister for Fuel and Energy, and in case of its absence - the deputy minister of fuel and power, is provided (is sent) to the subject of housekeeping in writing.
9. 3 presents of the Procedure accepted according to Item documents to the subject of housekeeping do not return.
10. The subject of housekeeping, in case of refusal in approval, can address to Mintoplivoenergo repeatedly concerning receipt of approval after remedial action, specified in the letter of refusal.
11. In case of provision by the subject of housekeeping of modifed documents new logging of accounting of letters of appeal is performed.
12. The data containing in the documents provided for receipt of the specified approval are not subject to disclosure.
Deputy minister of fuel
and power industry of Ukraine B. Aliyev
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 40000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.