of August 17, 2002 No. 1142
About approval of general requirements on arrangement of check points through frontier
The Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine decides:
Approve general requirements on arrangement of check points through frontier which are applied.
Prime Minister of Ukraine A. KINAH
Approved by the resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine of August 17, 2002 No. 1142
2. With the specification on designing of construction and reconstruction of check points through frontier (further check points) it shall be provided:
1) the omission through frontier of the flow of persons, vehicles, loads and other property determined by the customer without emergence of queues, taking into account categories of passengers, types and load-carrying capacity of vehicles and other circumstances;
implementation boundary, customs and other types of control of persons, vehicles, loads and other property (further control) which move through frontier;
creations of proper cultural and community and sanitary and hygienic conditions for persons which cross frontier, and employees of the relevant control divisions;
preserving material values which is checked;
labor safety, fire protection and protection of the surrounding environment.
2) arrangement of check points:
a) the automated control facilities, means of communication (including loud-speaking means), the round-the-clock electric utility service (including duplicative autonomous systems of lighting), systems of video surveillance, the sanitary equipment and so forth;
b) creation at check points of special zones (places, platforms) for:
control of persons, vehicles, loads and other property;
storages of the stopped loads;
parking of vehicles which transport off-gage, krupnovesovy and dangerous goods;
carrying out disinfection of loads;
establishments of stationary technical means for implementation of radiation control, video surveillance, the alarm system and so forth;
contents of guard dogs of the State Border Service and State Customs Service.
Obligatory arrangement of special zones (places, platforms) by the technological buildings and equipment necessary for ensuring reliable and safe work of control divisions.
For the stopped loads which shall be stored in the enclosed space it is necessary to provide construction of warehouses which are equipped with stages for servicing railway or automotive vehicles and mechanisms for accomplishment of pogruzo-unloading works.
For storage of the stopped foodstuff, medicines, chemicals and so forth it is necessary to provide construction of specialized rooms which are equipped according to the established requirements;
c) constructions of rooms:
office - for placement of control divisions of the State Border Service, State Customs Service, and in appropriate cases and employees of other control divisions, and also placement of technical means and the special equipment for implementation boundary, customs and other types of control. Service premises shall have separate entrance for control divisions of Border troops and to be the equipped means of the alarm system;
technological - for implementation of the corresponding types of control and for document creation. Also cabins of passport control and control pavilions of the State Border Service belong to such rooms;
special - for temporary content of persons detained during crossing of frontier according to departmental regulations of designing of specialized institutions of the Ministry of Internal Affairs;
halls - for official delegations, stay of passengers before the line of passport control, landing in vehicles, and also for accommodation of transients.
3. At check points the state symbols shall be placed.
4. The complex of technological constructions of check points for automobile communication shall be placed on automobile highways in close proximity (no more than 100 meters) from the line of frontier.
5. In the territory of check points for each type motor transportation means (buses, automobile and cargo vehicles, and also for cars which transport dangerous goods and loads according to the book of MDP) in places of their registration separate lanes which are equipped with the corresponding signs are provided.
6. In zone of border control over lanes of vehicles canopies, except for lanes of vehicles which transport off-gage loads are constructed.
7. In the territory of check points for traffic regulation of vehicles traffic lights, special barriers and barriers, indexes of lanes and signs of traffic are established.
8. For the omission through frontier of citizens of Ukraine and citizens of the adjacent state who live in boundary regions (areas) pedestrian lanes in addition can be under construction.
9. It is necessary to provide arrangement in the specification on designing of construction and reconstruction of check points their stationary dezkovra and stationary bulk dezbaryer for disinfection of footwear and wheels of vehicles, and also establishment of automobile tensometric scales on separate sidings for control of weight parameters of vehicles.
10. Check points for railway service are placed in the territory of railway border stations and to destination transportations can be passenger, cargo or passenger-and-freight.
Depending on local conditions the border railway station in parts or in full is included the check point.
11. The territory of the check point is divided into technological inspection zones in which:
the corresponding types of control are performed without stopping trains, (take place before check points from adjacent stages and shall have the viewing bridge and viewing hole which are equipped with devices of lighting, video surveillance (for visual inspection from above, sideways and from below), special sensors of infrared radiation, tensometric scales - for check weighting of cars);
control transactions are performed after arrival of trains on the station (shall have railway track which quantity and length it is sufficient for implementation of the corresponding types of control of cargo trains during certain period of time).
For control survey of bulk tanks separate track are in addition equipped with special platforms.
12. In the territory of the check point it is necessary to provide track for repair of cars, additional track for sediment of the stopped cars and separate - for cars with dangerous goods.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.