of February 7, 2009 No. 87
About approval of the List of foreign states to which citizens the simplified visa regime extends
According to presidential decrees of the Kyrgyz Republic "About measures for liberalization of visa regime for foreign citizens, departure of citizens of the Kyrgyz Republic abroad" of August 2, 1999 195, "About creating favorable conditions for tourist season and measures for further promotion of tourism in the Kyrgyz Republic" of August 9, 2005 the No. 307 Government of the Kyrgyz Republic decides No.:
1. Approve the enclosed List of foreign states to which citizens the simplified visa regime extends (further the List).
2. Determine that citizens of the foreign states which entered the List have the right to entrance - exit visas of the Kyrgyz Republic in relevant organs of diplomatic service of the Kyrgyz Republic based on the personal address.
3. To the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Kyrgyz Republic on the principles of reciprocity to conduct work with Foreign Ministries of the foreign states specified in the List on introduction by these states of the mutual simplified visa regime for citizens of the Kyrgyz Republic.
4. To the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Kyrgyz Republic and the Ministry of Internal Affairs of the Kyrgyz Republic to bring the regulatory legal acts into accord with this resolution.
5. Declare invalid the order of the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic of April 15, 2003 No. 213 "About approval of the list of the states which citizens have the right to entrance - exit visas of the Kyrgyz Republic in foreign representations of the Kyrgyz Republic and consular establishments in the territory of the republic based on personal addresses for a period of up to one month with release from registration in law-enforcement bodies, taking into account interests of homeland security, economic development, condition of the international political situation and other factors".
6. This resolution becomes effective from the date of signing, except for paragraphs 69-79 of the List which become effective after ten days from the date of official publication and are effective till December 31, 2022.
7. To impose control of execution of this resolution on the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Kyrgyz Republic, the Public registration service under the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic, the Ministry of Internal Affairs of the Kyrgyz Republic, the State Border Service under the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic.
Approved by the Order of the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic of February 7, 2009, No. 87
Republic of Austria
Kingdom of Belgium
Republic of Bulgaria
Bosnia and Herzegovina
United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland
Federal Republic of Germany
Kingdom of Denmark
State of Israel
Kingdom of Spain
Republic of Italy
Republic of Cyprus
Republic of Korea
Republic of Lithuania
Republic of Latvia
Principality of Liechtenstein
Grand Duchy of Luxembourg
Republic of Macedonia
Republic of Malta
Principality of Monaco
Kingdom of the Netherlands
Kingdom of Norway
Republic of Poland
Republic of Slovenia
United States of America
Republic of Turkey
Republic of Finland
Republic of Croatia
Republic of Montenegro
Kingdom of Sweden
Republic of Estonia
Kingdom of Thailand
Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
United Arab Emirates
Republic of Indonesia
Republic of South Africa
Republic of Chile
Bolivarian Republic of Venezuela
State of Qatar
State of Kuwait
Sultanate of Oman
Kingdom of Bahrain
Islamic Republic of Iran *
People's republic of Bangladesh (**)
Arab Republic of Egypt (**)
Republic of India (**)
Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan (**)
Lebanese Republic (**)
Kingdom of Morocco (**)
Federal Democratic Republic of Nepal (**)
Islamic Republic of Pakistan (**)
Republic of Tunisia (**)
Democratic Socialist Republic of Sri Lanka (**)
(*) Note: only concerning entrance - exit visas of the Kyrgyz Republic of category "business" and "tourist".
(**) Note: only concerning entrance - exit visas of the Kyrgyz Republic of category "tourist" (up to 1 month) for the foreign citizens having the valid residence permit (resident cards) of the following foreign states: United Arab Emirates, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, State of Kuwait, State of Qatar, State of Brunei-Darussalam, Sultanate of Oman and Kingdom of Bahrain.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.