of December 31, 2008 No. 664
About Rules of procedure for use of conservation zones of immovable objects of historical and cultural heritage
According to article 19 of the Law of the Republic of Tajikistan "About protection and use of objects of historical and cultural heritage" the Government of the Republic of Tajikistan decides:
1. Approve the enclosed Rules of procedure for use of conservation zones of immovable objects of historical and cultural heritage.
2. To the relevant ministries and departments, chairmen of the Gorno-Badakhshan Autonomous Region, areas, the city of Dushanbe, cities and areas to promote timely determination of zones of protection of objects of historical and cultural heritage.
3. To the Ministry of Culture of the Republic of Tajikistan to take adequate measures in the order of use of conservation zones of immovable objects of historical and cultural heritage.
Republic of Tajikistan
Approved by the order of the Government of the Republic of Tajikistan of December 31, 2008 No. 664
1. Zones of protection of monuments are specially allocated, the territories intended for ensuring safety of monuments and their circle, identification of their historical and art value and reasonable use.
2. For the purpose of ensuring safety of immovable objects of historical and cultural heritage and their environments are created the following conservation zones.
- conservation zone of monument;
- building regulation zone;
- zone of the protected landscape.
3. The conservation zone is the territory which is directly surrounding monument, intended for ensuring safety of monument and the next to it environment, its reasonable use and favorable visual perception.
4. The zone of regulation of building is the territory surrounding the conservation zone of monument necessary for preserving or recovery of nature of the historical layout, for fixing of value of monuments in building or landscape, for ensuring their architectural unity.
5. The zone of the protected landscape is established in the territory which did not be part of conservation zones and zones of regulation of building for preserving valuable landscape in natural environment
6. Conservation zones of immovable objects of historical and cultural heritage are determined by authorized body of protection and use of historical and cultural heritage (conservation zones of objects of historical and cultural heritage of local value the local executive body of the government determines).
7. The mode of use of the conservation zone is determined by type of monument and nature of its modern use. The conservation zone, as well as the monument territory, shall be available to scientific research and to visit.
8. In the conservation zone and in the territory of monument historically valuable system of the layout is preserved, possibilities of recovery of earlier lost its elements and parameters are reserved, environment and landscape corresponding to monument remain, the most complete detection of advantages of monument, favorable conditions for its overview is provided.
9. In the conservation zone hydrogeological situation, purity of the air basin and reservoirs, protection against dynamic impact and fire safety, necessary for safety of monument, shall be provided.
10. In the conservation zone on special projects, in coordination with the relevant state bodies of protection of monuments can be carried out:
- the works connected with preserving and recovery of the layout of the buildings, constructions and to improvement of the territory creating and the historical circle and environment of monuments;
- the device of roads and paths, in some cases small car parks, external lighting, gardening and improvement, installation of the stands and show-windows relating to monument and providing other forms of improvement caused by requirements of modern use, but which are not breaking historically valuable town-planning circle and natural landscape;
- replacement of the removed constructions by the buildings and constructions or green plantings which are not interfering with perception and preserving monument.
11. The mode of use of the territory of the conservation zone is set taking into account features of each monument and nature of its modern use.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 38000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.