of January 26, 2009 No. 25
About internal audit
Accepted by Jogorku Kenesh of the Kyrgyz Republic on December 4, 2008
This Law governs the relations connected with implementation of internal audit of state bodies and organizations and establishes the principles and bases of its creation and functioning.
The legislation of the Kyrgyz Republic in the field of internal audit is based on the Constitution of the Kyrgyz Republic and consists of this Law, other regulatory legal acts, and also come in accordance with the established procedure into force of international treaties which participant is the Kyrgyz Republic.
2. Voided according to the Law of the Kyrgyz Republic of 07.02.2014 No. 29
3. Voided according to the Law of the Kyrgyz Republic of 07.02.2014 No. 29
1. This Law extends the action to the ministries, the state committees, administrative departments, other state bodies, other executive bodies, bodies of system of the national social insurance and provision of pensions, local government bodies, their subordinated organizations, the state companies.
This Law does not extend the action to National Bank of the Kyrgyz Republic.
2. The purposes of this Law are:
1) determination of the principles of internal audit of state bodies and organizations;
2) determination of competence of state bodies and organizations in internal audit;
3) establishment of responsibility and powers on development of standards of internal audit and methodology.
In this Law the following concepts are used:
1) internal audit - the independent and objective function which is carried out in object of internal audit, including the analysis, assessment and monitoring of adequacy and system effectiveness of internal control; reliability and reliability of financial and management information; effectiveness, profitability and efficiency of activities and management; safety of assets and compliance with law of the Kyrgyz Republic;
2) management information - information concerning operating activiies of object of internal audit;
3) the internal auditor - the official of service of internal audit performing internal audit according to this Law;
4) conflict of interest - activities or the relations which are capable to limit objectivity and independence of authorized state body in the field of internal audit, services of internal audit, their employees;
5) objects of internal audit - the ministries, the state committees, administrative departments, other state bodies, other executive bodies, bodies of system of the national social insurance and provision of pensions, local government bodies, their subordinated organizations, the state companies;
6) the head of object of internal audit - the official heading object of internal audit and responsible for creation and functioning of adequate and effective internal control system and realization and ensuring adequate functioning of internal audit, independence of internal auditors when planning, carrying out and preparation of the reporting under internal audit according to the legislation of the Kyrgyz Republic;
7) internal control system - system of the measures and procedures adopted by management of object of internal audit for achievement of productive, economic and effective management of object of audit, including financial accounting, the financial reporting, observance of regulatory legal acts, internal acts of object of audit, prevention and identification of illegal acts, ensuring safety of assets, reliability, correctness and adequacy of the financial and management reporting and information and also their preparation;
8) service of internal audit - the structural division of object of internal audit performing internal audit according to this Law;
9) the qualification certificate of the internal auditor - the document confirming the level of knowledge of the internal auditor necessary for implementation of internal audit issued by authorized state body in the field of internal audit.
Creation and functioning of internal control system are provided with the head of object of internal audit for the purpose of:
1) reliability and integrity of financial and management information;
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 38000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.