of January 30, 1996 No. 139
About approval of the Procedure for the order by the vehicles which are not passed on customs area of Ukraine in connection with the operating restrictions on their import
The Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine DECIDES:
Approve the Procedure for the order by the vehicles which are not passed on customs area of Ukraine in connection with the operating restrictions on their import it (is applied).
Prime Minister of Ukraine
First Deputy Minister
Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine
Approved by the resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine of January 30, 1996, No. 139
1. This Procedure determines the order mechanism the vehicles which are not allowed into Ukraine according to the Rules of import of vehicles to customs area of Ukraine approved by the resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine of May 31, 1994 N 341.
The specified vehicles not exported from the territory of Ukraine in day of their import are subject to obligatory transfer to boundary customs on storage.
2. The customs, stored which there are vehicles in 2 weeks notifies owners of these vehicles on the end of the storage duration provided by the current legislation. At the same time owners are offered to perform independently their partial dekitting or to export vehicles abroad, having paid collection for their storage.
3. Partial dekitting of vehicles is removal of the radio equipment from them (the radio receiver, radio telephone, etc.), antennas, blocks of automatic equipment, the carburetor, devices and mechanisms of electric equipment, the front panel with devices, electrolamps, wheels assembled, front and back seats, wheel, front, back and side glasses of body, mirrors of the overview, headlights and front position lamps, alarm lamps of braking and backing and indicators of turn, seat belts (further - devices and the equipment).
4. In case when the owner will not seize the opportunity which is given according to Item 2 presents of the Procedure, partial dekitting of the vehicle and realization of the removed devices and the equipment is carried out according to accounting treatment, estimates and uses of the property seized by customs authorities, currency and values, the property in abeyance, goods and other objects approved by Gostamozhkom. Partial dekitting is performed by representatives of that trade organization which will realize the devices and the equipment removed from the vehicle. Proceeds (except for costs for carrying out partial dekitting, storage) are enlisted in the government budget.
5. Dismantled vehicles under acts are given to the corresponding regional combining "Vtormet" for utilization which is performed in the presence of representatives of customs. Copies of acts are signed by authorized representatives of customs and the combining "Vtormet", certified by seals, transferred to customs and stored by it together with other documents on these vehicles.
6. The documents confirming storage at customs of vehicles in the territory of Ukraine are transferred to accounts department of this customs for display in financial accounting.
The accounts department of customs office based on acts of utilization of vehicles performs their write-off from balance sheet accounting in accordance with the established procedure.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.