of March 18, 2003 No. 265
About approval of Rules of the state accounting of highways
According to the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan "About highways" of July 17, 2001 the Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan DECIDES:
1. Approve the enclosed Rules of the state accounting of highways.
2. This resolution becomes effective from the date of signing.
Republic of Kazakhstan I. Tasmagambetov
Approved by the order of the Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan of March 18, 2003 No. 265
1. These rules of the state accounting of highways are developed according to the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan of July 17, 2001 "About highways", establish procedure for the state accounting of highways public, economic highways, streets, the cities and settlements (further - highways).
2. In these rules the following basic concepts are applied:
the state accounting of highways - creation of databank by authorized body in the field of highways (daleedorozhny body) on the basis of passports of highways;
the passport of the highway - the technical document containing the data on technical and utilization parameters of the highway received as a result of carrying out technical accounting of roads;
technical accounting is expensive - data collection about technical and utilization parameters of the highway to creation of the passport of the highway.
3. All highways are subject to the state accounting.
4. For the purpose of carrying out the state accounting of highways by road body technical accounting of roads is carried out, passports of highways on the basis of which the databank is created are created.
5. Technical accounting of roads provides the following stages:
3) cameral works.
6. In case of preparatory work by road body the program in which scopes of work, labor and transportation costs, terms of performance of works are determined is constituted.
7. During the field works data collection about characteristics and parameters of the road directly on the road (object) is carried out.
8. During the cameral works processing of field works and introduction of data on characteristics and parameters of the road to the technical documents determined by road body is made.
9. The state accounting is carried out within the means provided by the republican budget.
10. Involve research, design and survey and other specialized organizations for the agreements signed by road body in in carrying out technical accounting and certification established by the legislation on public procurements.
11. Carrying out technical accounting of the highways which are again built, reconstructed and put into operation or their sites based on the available project or executive documentation without accomplishment of field works is allowed.
12. Technical accounting of the highways which are again built, reconstructed and put into operation is carried out no later than in six months after approval of acceptance acts by state commission.
13. Based on data on the technical and utilization parameters of the highway received as a result of carrying out technical accounting of roads passports of highways which form affirms road body are created.
14. Changes as of January 1 every year are annually made to passports of highways and databank.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.