of May 23, 2008
About measures for ensuring replenishment, upgrade and repair of the park of goods wagons of joint use of the State Parties of the Commonwealth of Independent States
The Council of Heads of Government of the Commonwealth of Independent States solved:
1. Take into consideration Information of Council for rail transport of the State Parties of the Commonwealth and Executive committee of the CIS on joint use of the park of the goods wagons which are property of the State Parties of the CIS.
2. Note that against the background of the increasing amounts of transportation of goods there is unsatisfactory provision with purchase, updating and upgrade of the railway vehicles which are in joint use of the State Parties of the CIS.
3. Ask the governments of the State Parties of the CIS:
- charge to railway administrations of the State Parties of the CIS together with the interested ministries, departments, the organizations of rail transport in six-months time to determine annual supply requirement of new cars for 2009-2015;
- on the basis of forecast amounts of annual surplus of transportation of goods for the period till 2010 and calculated requirements in railway vehicles to take urgent measures for replenishment and updating of the car park;
- charge to railway administrations of the State Parties of the CIS to take additional measures for ensuring control of observance of fixed terms of carrying out planned types of repair of cars together with the interested ministries and departments.
4. To council on rail transport of the State Parties of the Commonwealth to carry out comparative data analysis on uncouplings of cars to running repair for 2006 and 2007 with indication of the car-repair companies, sort of railway vehicles, service life and type of the revealed defects.
5. Recommend to railway administrations of the State Parties of the CIS together with the interested ministries, departments, the organizations of rail transport, owners of railway vehicles to consider the possibility of change of the operating procedure for settlement between the organizations of rail transport for accomplishment of the running uncoupling repair of own goods wagons when transporting in the international message, meaning need of forming of the mechanism of timely compensation for expenses of the railroads in case of accomplishment of this type of repair.
6. Charge to Council for rail transport of the State Parties of the Commonwealth to consider question of optimization of rates of payment for use of goods wagons in the international message.
7. This Decision becomes effective from the date of its signing.
It is made in the city of Minsk on May 23, 2008 in one authentic copy in Russian. The authentic copy is stored in Executive committee of the Commonwealth of Independent States which will send to each state which signed this Decision, its verified copy.
The agreement on separation of inventory parks of goods wagons and containers of the former Ministry of Railways of the USSR between the State Parties of the Commonwealth, by the Azerbaijan Republic, the Republic Georgia, the Republic of Latvia, the Republic of Lithuania, the Republic of Estonia and their further joint use of January 22, 1993 (further - the Agreement) provides implementation of transportation of goods by railway transport on the basis of joint use of the goods wagons and containers which are property of the State Parties of the Agreement and also timely replenishment, upgrade and repair of goods wagons and containers, creation of necessary conditions for production and mutual deliveries of cars and containers.
According to article 5 of the Agreement implementation of coordination work on joint use of goods wagons and containers is entrusted to Council for rail transport of the State Parties of the Commonwealth.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 38000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.