of November 21, 2001 No. ZR-250
About Chambers of Commerce and Industry
Accepted on October 24, 2001
1. This Law "Chamber of Commerce and Industry", general legal basis of creation of Chambers of Commerce and Industry establishes in the Republic of Armenia form of business and governs the relations connected with their activities.
2. The name of Chamber of Commerce and Industry is constituted from its toponym and the phrase "Chamber of Commerce and Industry".
1. Regional (including - the city of Yerevan) Chamber of Commerce and Industry is the non-profit organization (further - Chamber of Commerce and Industry) created in the procedure established by this Law and on the basis of voluntary membership by the legal entities and individual entrepreneurs registered in the territory of the area.
2. Chamber of Commerce and Industry unite in the procedure established by this Law and create the Chamber of Commerce and Industry of the Republic of Armenia (further - Chamber of Commerce and Industry of RA) representing their common interests.
3. System of Chambers of Commerce and Industry (further - the chamber (chambers) includes Chamber of Commerce and Industry of RA and Chamber of Commerce and Industry, and also created by chambers of legal entities.
4. Any other organization has no right to use phrases "Chamber of Trade", "Industrial Chamber", "Chamber of Commerce and Industry", "Chamber of Commerce and Industry" or "Chamber of Commerce and Industry of RA" in the name or to receive state registration with this name.
5. The Chamber of Commerce and Industry of RA can have honorary members which status is established by the charter of Chamber of Commerce and Industry of RA. Honorary members of Chamber of Commerce and Industry of RA can participate in the procedure of decision making of Chamber of Commerce and Industry of RA only by the right of advisory voice.
Main objective of creation and activities of chambers is protection in the limits set by the legislation of powers of interests and the rights of the members and their representation in relations with state bodies and local self-government of the Republic of Armenia and also in foreign states.
Tasks of chambers are:
a) assistance to development of economy of the Republic of Armenia and its integration into the international economic system;
b) assistance to all-round and harmonious development of all forms of entrepreneurship;
c) assistance to strengthening of trade and economic and scientific and technical communications with foreign entrepreneurs;
d) assistance to forming of the favorable circle for business activity;
e) assistance to territorial development of business activity according to the established state priorities;
e) establishment of cooperation between business entities, and also between them and state bodies;
g) assistance to formation and development in the Republic of Armenia systems of preparation, retraining and advanced training of personnel of the sphere of entrepreneurship, participation in development and implementation of programs in this area;
h) rendering information and consulting services to individual entrepreneurs, commercial organizations, unions and associations, assistance to forming of infrastructures of information servicing of entrepreneurship;
i) assistance to dispute settlement, arisen between the commercial organizations, entrepreneurs;
j) assistance to creation and development of infrastructures of support of entrepreneurship;
k) implementation of other tasks provided by their charters.
a) represent and protect legitimate interests of the members in the state and non-state bodies, organizations and the organizations;
b) keep the non-state register of those commercial organizations and individual entrepreneurs of the Republic of Armenia which financial and economic provision testifies to their reliability and reliability as the partner from the point of view of business activity in the territory of the republic and in foreign states;
c) carry out independent examination of goods, control and check of their quality, quantity and completeness based on statements of the domestic and foreign commercial organizations, individual entrepreneurs and in the procedure established by the legislation bear responsibility for their reliability.
d) render to the domestic and foreign commercial organizations and individual entrepreneurs assistance in registration of inventions, industrial designs, service marks and names of places of goods origin, and also in their participation in exhibitions;
e) develop business plans;
e) create databank of information support;
g) will organize and participate in exhibitions and fairs in Armenia and abroad;
h) establish and publish in the procedure for the newspaper established by the legislation, magazines and other printed materials;
i) promote export of the goods and services made by their members, forming and fixing trade and economic and sci-tech cooperation with foreign legal entities and physical persons;
j) for resolution of economic disputes in case of them create arbitral organization.
2. Chamber of Commerce and Industry through Chamber of Commerce and Industry of RA can participate in project development of the laws and other legal acts regulating business activity.
The Chamber of Commerce and Industry of RA, except the chambers of functions carried by this Law to competence, performs also following functions:
a) coordinates activities of Chamber of Commerce and Industry, represents system of chambers of the Republic of Armenia both in the republic, and in foreign states;
b) can participate in development of the laws and other legal acts of the Republic of Armenia concerning interests of entrepreneurs;
c) represents on government proposal of the Republic of Armenia the conclusions or offers on economic development of the republic;
d) according to provisions of the international commercial treaties and international treaties of the Republic of Armenia confirms availability of force majeure circumstances (force majeure), and also accepted in the republic of business customs;
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.