Approved by the Law of the Azerbaijan Republic of December 30, 1997, No. 424-IG
This Code determines the legal basis of regulation of the forest relations, uses of the woods, their protection, protection, reproduction, increase in ecological and resource potential of the woods in the territory of the Azerbaijan Republic.
Regulation of the forest relations is performed taking into account concept of the wood representing unity of forest vegetation, the soil, fauna and other components of the environment having important ecological, economic and social value.
In this Code the following basic concepts are used:
* the wood - unity biologically interconnected and influencing at each other in the development of the soil, waters, trees, bushes and herbs, animals, microorganisms and other components of the environment;
* the areas of forest fund - the timberland, and also the forest and not forest parcels of land which are not covered with forest vegetation;
* the forest relations - the relations in the field of use, protection, protection and reproduction of the woods, the areas of forest fund;
* especially valuable forests - the rare woods containing the relic and local breeds of trees and bushes, the timberland differing in productivity and genetic quality and also with rare landscape in the esthetic relation;
* the woods of green zone - the woods which are behind borders of the cities and other settlements, performing important protective, sanitary and hygienic, improving functions and used for rest of the population;
* wild-growing lesoplodovy plantings - the woods, forest parks, gardens which are naturally growing or created in the artificial way in the territory of forest fund and containing valuable fruits, berries and nuts in number of economic value, and plantation of these breeds;
* the state protective forest strips - the woods which are artificially created in linear procedure, performing klimatoreguliruyushchy, soil-protective and water preserving functions;
* not forest lands - the lands intended for needs of forestry and also other lands which are in limits of borders of forest fund;
* reforestation cabins - the cabins which are carried out on ripe and overmatured forest stand for the purpose of improvement of condition of the woods and strengthening of their natural protective functions;
* cabins of intermediate use - cabins of care of the wood, the selective sanitary cabins and cabins connected with changes, other cabins connected with cutting of invaluable forest stand, and also the trees and bushes which lost protective, water preserving and other functions;
* relic plants - types of the plants which remained from flora of the last geological periods which adapted to the new habitat and being part of modern biocenosis;
* arid plants - plants of the territories with droughty climate on which the size of evaporation of moisture exceeds the size of its accumulating.
The forest legislation of the Azerbaijan Republic consists of of this Code, other legal acts of the Azerbaijan Republic.
If the international interstate treaties which the Azerbaijan Republic joined determine the rules different from the forest legislation of the Azerbaijan Republic requirements of international treaties are applied.
The purposes and tasks of the forest legislation of the Azerbaijan Republic are directed to rational use of the woods, ensuring their protection, protection and reproduction on the basis of the principles of management of the woods on scientific bases, preserving biological diversity of forest ecosystem, increase in reserve potential of the woods taking into account value of the woods.
The relations in the field of use, protection, protection and reproduction of the woods, lands of forest fund (the forest relations) are regulated by the relevant standards of the forest legislation and land legislation of the Azerbaijan Republic.
The relations in the field of use, protection, protection and reproduction not entering into forest fund green plantings (further - green plantings), are regulated civil, vegetable, land and water by legislations of the Azerbaijan Republic, and also the Law of the Azerbaijan Republic "About protection of green plantings" the relevant articles of this Code.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 38000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.