It is registered
Ministry of Justice
On December 30, 2008 No. 13051
of November 24, 2008 No. 1001
About order of registration of vehicles
According to Orders of the Government of the Russian Federation of August 12, 1994 No. 938 "About state registration of automotor-vehicles and other types of the self-propelled equipment in the territory of the Russian Federation" (1) and of November 11, 2005 No. 679 "About procedure for development and approval of administrative regulations of execution of the state functions (provision of the state services)" (2) I order:
(1) Russian Federation Code, 1994, No. 17, Art. 1999; 1998, No. 32, Art. 3910; 2002, No. 9, Art. 930; 2003, No. 20, Art. 1899; 2004, No. 33, Art. 3495; 2008, No. 31, Art. 3735.
(2) Russian Federation Code, 2005, No. 47, Art. 4933; 2007, No. 50, Art. 6285; 2008, No. 18, Art. 2063.
(1) Further - "Rules".
1.2. No. 605 is excluded according to the Order of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of the Russian Federation of 07.08.2013
1.3. Sample of the form of the registration certificate of the vehicle (appendix No. 3).
1.4. No. 605 is excluded according to the Order of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of the Russian Federation of 07.08.2013
2. To Ministers of Internal Affairs, chiefs of head departments, Departments of Internal Affairs on subjects of the Russian Federation:
2.1. Organize studying by the staff of law-enforcement bodies of the Russian Federation of the Rules approved by this Order and Administrative regulations.
2.2. Provide application in work on registration of vehicles of devices for identification of signs of counterfeit of passports of vehicles, registration and other documents, the state registration signs, change of factory marking of vehicles (number aggregates).
2.3. Organize production of forms of the in-house documentation and give clerical work in divisions of the State traffic inspectorate to which function on registration of vehicles, in compliance with the Rules approved by this Order and Administrative regulations is assigned.
3. To department of OBDD Ministry of Internal Affairs of Russia (V. V. Shvetsov) together with DKO Ministry of Internal Affairs of Russia (V. Ya. Kikotem) in 3-month time after entry into force of this Order to prepare and make changes to programs of preparation and advanced training of employees of the State traffic inspectorate taking into account requirements of this Order.
4. Consider invalid Orders of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of Russia of July 21, 1993 No. 346 (1), of January 27, 2003 No. 59 (2), of December 22, 2003 No. 1014 (3), Item 2 of the Order of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of Russia of January 19, 2005 N 26 (4), Orders of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of Russia of March 26, 2005 N 208 (5), of June 4, 2007 N 488 (6).
(1) It is registered in the Ministry of Justice of the Russian Federation on July 22, 1993, registration N 310.
(2) It is registered in the Ministry of Justice of the Russian Federation on March 7, 2003, registration N 4251.
(3) It is registered in the Ministry of Justice of the Russian Federation on January 22, 2004, registration N 5454.
(4) It is registered in the Ministry of Justice of the Russian Federation on February 7, 2005, registration N 6299.
(5) It is registered in the Ministry of Justice of the Russian Federation on April 13, 2005, registration N 6497.
(6) It is registered in the Ministry of Justice of the Russian Federation on June 14, 2007, registration N 9645.
5. To impose control of execution of this Order on the First Deputy Minister police colonel general A. V. Gorovy.
Appendix No. 1
to the Order of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of the Russian Federation of November 24, 2008 No. 1001
1. These rules more than 4 kW, and also with a maximum constructive speed more than 50 km/h and the trail cars to them intended for movement on highways of general use establish order of registration, single in all territory of the Russian Federation, in State Inspection for Road Traffic Safety of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of the Russian Federation of automotor-vehicles with engine capacity of internal combustion more than 50 cubic cm or the maximum capacity of the electric motor (1) and belonging to legal entities, citizens of the Russian Federation, foreign legal entities and citizens, stateless persons.
(1) Further - "vehicles".
The order of registration established by these rules extends also to the vehicles registered in other states and temporarily imported on the territory of the Russian Federation for the term of more than 6 months.
2. The state traffic inspectorate in accordance with the legislation of the Russian Federation performs complex of the actions connected with providing the admission of vehicles to participation in traffic in the territory of the Russian Federation and beyond its limits (1).
(1) Further - "registration of vehicles".
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 40000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.