of October 29, 2008 No. 170
About approval of Rules of implementation of organization activity of trade with securities and other financial instruments
For the purpose of regulation of activities of organizers of the biddings with securities and other financial instruments and according to article 45 of the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan of July 2, 2003 "About the security market", the Board of the Agency of the Republic of Kazakhstan on regulation and supervision of the financial market and the financial organizations (further - the Agency) DECIDES:
2. Declare invalid the resolution of Board of the Agency of June 25, 2007 No. 175 "About approval of Rules of implementation of activities of organizers of the biddings with securities", registered in the Register of state registration of regulatory legal acts at No. 4863.
4. To organizers of the biddings till January 1, 2009 to bring the internal documents into accord with requirements of this resolution.
5. To department of supervision of subjects of the security market and accumulation pension funds (Hadzhiyeva M. Zh.):
1) together with Legal department (Sarsenov N. V.) to take measures to state registration of this resolution in the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
2) in ten-day time from the date of state registration in the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Kazakhstan to bring this resolution to the attention of the interested divisions of the Agency, Consolidation of legal entities "Association of financiers of Kazakhstan", self-regulatory organizations, organizers of the biddings, the central depositary.
6. To service of the Chairman (Kenzhe A. A.) take measures for publication of this resolution in mass media of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
7. To impose control of execution of this resolution on the vice-chairman of the Agency Aldambergen A. U.
Approved by the Resolution of Board of the Agency of the Republic of Kazakhstan on regulation and supervision of the financial market and the financial organizations of October 29, 2008 No. 170
1. In Rules of implementation of organization activity of trade with securities and other financial instruments (further - Rules) the basic concepts specified in the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan of July 2, 2003 "About the security market" and also the following concepts are used:
1) No. 165 is excluded according to the Resolution of Board of National Bank of the Republic of Kazakhstan of 30.07.2018
2) the quotation bilateral - the quotation including both purchase price, and selling price of the financial instrument;
3) execution of the transaction with the financial instrument (execution of the transaction) - implementation of payment under the transaction with the financial instrument by execution by the parties of this transaction of the obligations following from it;
4) system of stock exchange for control of target placement (control system) - the software and hardware complex of stock exchange allowing persons connected to it:
determine limits for the broker of the representative to conclude bargains on behalf of the client of the connected person;
confirm the bargains concluded by the authorized broker on behalf of the client of custodian if calculation for such transactions is perfromed in real time and without use of services of the clearing organization;
accept the bargains concluded by the broker on the order of the client of custodian on calculations;
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.