of January 16, 2009 No. 40
About Social Security Fund of the population of the Ministry of Labour and Social Protection
For the purpose of enhancement of management of means of the national social insurance and in connection with assignment on Social Security Fund of the population of the Ministry of Labour and Social Protection of function of the insurer on professional pension insurance of the workers occupied in special working conditions and separate types of professional activity I decide:
1. Approve enclosed:
Regulations on payment of compulsory insurance premiums, fees on professional pension insurance and other payments in the budget of state non-budgetary fund of social protection of the population of the Republic of Belarus.
2.1. city, district and district departments in the cities regional, Minsk city Social Security Fund of the population of managements of the Ministry of Labour and Social Protection (further - bodies of Fund) have the right:
the return requirement (regress) to legal entities and physical persons, being causers of harm, or to persons responsible for damage suffered according to the legislation, in the amount of the amount of the benefits and pensions paid in connection with mutilation or other damage of health of the citizen and also on the occasion of loss of the supporter owing to the specified reasons;
the paragraph third is excluded.
in cases of failure to pay or incomplete payment of compulsory insurance premiums, fees on professional pension insurance and other payments in the budget of state non-budgetary fund of social protection of the population of the Republic of Belarus (further - the budget of fund) payers of compulsory insurance premiums (further - payers):
stop transactions of payers according to the current (settlement) bank accounts, except for accounts on accounting of budgetary funds (further if other is not provided by this Decree, - accounts), to e-wallets if other is not established by legal acts;
receive, including in the form of the electronic document, from banks information on remaining balance and cash flow on accounts, electronic money in e-wallets of payers.
The decision on suspension of transactions of the payer on its accounts, e-wallets or about cancellation of suspension of transactions of the payer on these accounts, e-wallets is accepted by the head (his deputy) of body of Fund and goes on paper or on the established formats in the form of the electronic document to bank for its unconditional execution according to the procedure and the terms established by the legislation;
2.2. it is excluded.
2.3. in the presence of the decision on suspension of transactions of the payer on accounts, e-wallets or information on such decision obtained from the automated information system used in case of interaction of registering bodies with authorized bodies and the organizations, banks have no right to open for the payer other accounts, e-wallets, except for accounts on accounting of budget funds of fund, and also accounts opened according to legal acts;
2.4. based on the resolution (determination) of the body conducting criminal procedure which took legal effect in case of recovery of the violated pension rights of physical person at the expense of treasury of the Republic of Belarus, treasury of administrative and territorial unit by the relevant financial body transfers into the budget of fund money on compulsory insurance premiums for case of achievement of retirement age, disability and loss of the supporter.
Concerning the physical persons recovering the pension rights, the size of compulsory insurance premiums for pension insurance constitutes 29 percent from the amount of the lost earnings determined without correction coefficients and consumer price indexes, for the period, for which it is compensated the lost earnings to these persons (are compensated). Documents of the individual (personified) accounting in system of the national social insurance on this category of persons are filled and represented by employees of bodies of Fund according to the procedure, established by the legislation.
3. Preamble and subitem 1.2 of Item 1 of the Presidential decree of the Republic of Belarus of February 7, 2006 No. 71 "About measures for ensuring timely payment of the income tax from physical persons and separate insurance premiums" (2006, No. 23, 1/7231) after words of "compulsory insurance premiums" to add the national register of legal acts of the Republic of Belarus with words ", fees on professional pension insurance".
4. Recognize invalid presidential decrees of the Republic of Belarus and their separate provisions according to appendix.
5. In three-months time to provide to Council of Ministers of the Republic of Belarus reduction of acts of the legislation in compliance with this Decree and to take other measures for its realization.
President of the Republic of Belarus
to the Presidential decree of the Republic of Belarus of January 16, 2009 No. 40
1. The presidential decree of the Republic of Belarus of June 5, 2000 No. 318 "About Social Security Fund of the population of the Ministry of Labour and Social Protection" (The national register of legal acts of the Republic of Belarus, 2000, No. 54, 1/1342).
2. The presidential decree of the Republic of Belarus of November 19, 2001 No. 686 "About modification and amendments in the Presidential decree of the Republic of Belarus of June 5, 2000 No. 318" (The national register of legal acts of the Republic of Belarus, 2001, No. 111, 1/3242).
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.