of December 25, 2008 No. 800-VI
About prevention of influence of the global financial crisis on development of construction industry and housing construction
This Law is adopted for the purpose of stabilization of construction, increase in solvency of the population, ensuring realization of housing laws of the citizens needing the state support, stimulations of development construction and allied industries in the conditions of the global financial crisis.
This Law is directed to overcoming the crisis phenomena in construction industry and regulation of the legal relationship arising in connection with housing construction.
1. Overcoming the crisis phenomena in construction industry and housing construction is performed according to this Law in the way:
the redemption from builders and/or financial institutions of unrealized housing in construction objects which were constructed with attraction of financial resources of physical persons in case of inability of builders to continue housing construction in connection with insufficient amount of means for forming of funds of social and office housing;
provisions to citizens of the state support on construction (acquisition) of affordable housing by payment by the state of part of its cost;
receipts of housing by citizens in lease with the redemption at the expense of own means of citizens and means of the state support;
provisions to physical persons and legal entities of soft credits on construction of housing and compensations of interest rate for these credits;
increases in the authorized capital of national banks and the Public mortgage institution for loan granting on completion of construction of apartment apartment houses;
the redemption the state at creditors of the mortgage loans received by physical persons on construction and acquisition of housing before entry into force of this Law and referred to category of risk.
2. Funds for implementation of the actions determined by part one of this Article go first of all to completion of construction of facilities which meet the requirements determined by the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine and have such degree of construction readiness:
in 2009 - on completion of housing which has readiness degree more than 70 percent;
in 2010 - on completion of housing which has readiness degree more than 50 percent.
Funds for financing of completion of objects of town-planning with readiness degree less than 50 percent are allocated only after the complete end of financing of objects with readiness degree respectively more than 70 percent and more than 50 percent.
Determination of degree of construction readiness of such objects is performed according to the procedure, determined by the central executive body providing forming of state policy in the sphere of construction.
1. The main sources of financing of the actions determined by this Law are:
the means provided by the law on the Government budget of Ukraine for the corresponding year, in particular: means of the Stabilization fund, according to loans of international financial institutions, according to the state internal loans;
means of local budgets;
investments of legal entities and physical persons;
other sources of financing which are not forbidden by the legislation.
2. The budgetary funds provided for financing of the anti-recessionary actions in construction determined by this Law are used taking into account optimization of number of the budget programs by concentration of expenses for the single main manager of budgetary funds who is determined by the law on the Government budget of Ukraine for the corresponding year.
3. The cost of construction objects which are financed according to this Law is established according to the design estimates which meets the state construction standards on cost determination.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.