of December 29, 2008 No. 114-IV ZRK
About special social services
This Law governs the public relations arising in the sphere of provision of special social services for persons (families) which are in difficult life situation.
In this Law the following basic concepts are used:
1) special social services - range of services, to providing person (family) which is in difficult life situation, conditions for overcoming the arisen social problems and opportunities of participation in life of society, equal with other citizens, directed to creation to them;
2) the subjects providing special social services, the physical and (or) legal entities occupied in the state and non-state sectors on provision of special social services;
3) standards of rendering special social services - the regulatory legal acts establishing quality, amount and conditions of provision of special social services;
4) social disadaptation - violation of interaction of the personality with social environment;
5) social deprivation - restriction and (or) deprivation of possibility of independent satisfaction with person (family) of the basic vital needs;
6) the social worker - the worker who is rendering special social services and (or) performing assessment and determination of need for special social services, having the necessary qualification conforming to the established requirements;
7) social environment - set of material, economic, social, political and spiritual living conditions, forming and activities of person (family);
8) difficult life situation - the situation recognized on the bases provided by this Law objectively breaking activity of the person which it cannot independently overcome.
1. The legislation of the Republic of Kazakhstan on special social services is based on the Constitution of the Republic of Kazakhstan and consists of this Law and other regulatory legal acts of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
2. If the international treaty ratified by the Republic of Kazakhstan establishes other rules, than those which contain in this Law then are applied rules of the international treaty.
Operation of this Law extends to citizens of the Republic of Kazakhstan, kandas, and also the foreigners and persons without citizenship who are constantly living in the territory of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
1. State policy in the sphere of provision of special social services is based on the principles:
1) respect for human rights;
2) humanities, voluntariness, confidentiality, targeting and availability of provision of special social services;
3) providing equal opportunities in receipt of special social services by persons (families) which are in difficult life situation;
4) interactions of state bodies with the subjects providing special social services;
6) social integration and improvement of quality of life of the population;
2. The main objectives of state policy in the sphere of provision of special social services are:
1) creation of conditions for overcoming difficult life situation in case of its origin;
2) providing with the guaranteed amount of special social services;
3) ensuring compliance with standards of rendering special social services;
4) development of monitoring system and quality evaluation of the provided special social services;
5) ensuring development of system of provision of special social services;
6) implementation of the state control in the sphere of provision of special social services;
7) development of international cooperation in the sphere of provision of special social services.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.