of January 15, 1996 No. 73
About approval of the Regulations on control of compliance of the immunobiological medicines applied in medical practice, to requirements of the state and international standards
According to the Law of Ukraine "About ensuring sanitary and epidemiological wellbeing of the population" and for the purpose of enhancement of system of testing and acceleration of implementation of new immunobiological medicines in medical practice the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine DECIDES:
1. Medical immunobiological supplies (further immunobiological products) are vaccines, anatoksina, immunoglobulins, serums, bacteriophages, other medicines, held for use in medical practice for the purpose of treatment, specific prevention, diagnostics of condition of immunity (in vivo).
Immunobiological products can be made as ready dosage forms, biological agents (active ingredients), bulk immunobiological medicines and medicines in krupnoobjemny packaging (in bulk), standard samples (the international sample, the state (industry) standard sample, standard sample of the company).
2. Determine that state registration of medical immunobiological supplies of national and foreign production is performed by the Ministry of Health, and examination of materials on medical immunobiological supplies which move for state registration (re-registration), and also examination of materials about modification of registration materials during action of the registration certificate on medicine (medical immunobiological supply), is carried out by the state company "State MZ Expert Centre".
3. To the ministries and departments, the Government of the Autonomous Republic of Crimea, local authorities of the state executive authority, the companies, organizations and the organizations irrespective of subordination and patterns of ownership to provide to Public service on medicines and
to control of drugs information on immunobiological medicines for control of their compliance to requirements of the state and international standards.
4. To the Ministry of Health to perform state registration, re-registration of medical immunobiological supplies according to the procedure, determined for medicines.
Prime Minister of Ukraine
Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine
Approved by the resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine of January 15, 1996 No. 73
1. Medical immunobiological supplies (immunobiological products are farther) - allergens, anti-genes, vaccines (anatoksina), tsitokina, immunomodulators of bacterial origin, and also created on the basis of bodies and fabrics medicines which receive from blood and plasma of the person, immune serums, immunoglobulins (including monoclonal antibodies), probiotics, interferona, other medicines, held for use in medical practice for the purpose of treatment, specific prevention, diagnostics of condition of immunity (in vivo).
Immunobiological products receive by cultivation of strains of microorganisms and cages of eukariot, extraction of substances from biological fabrics, including tissues of the person, animals and plants (allergens), application of methods of genetic engineering, gibridomny technology, reproduction of living agents in embryos or animals.
Immunobiological products can be made as ready dosage forms, biological agents (active ingredients), bulk immunobiological medicines and medicines in high-capacity packaging (in bulk).
New immunobiological products - immunobiological products which for the first time are registered in Ukraine and are created with use of new biological agents (active ingredients) or which are new high-quality or quantitative combination of the famous biological agents (active ingredients).
2. In the territory of Ukraine only immunobiological products which meet the requirements of the state and international standards can be applied in medical practice and diagnostics, are registered in Ukraine, included in the State register of medicines and underwent in certain MZ procedure quality control.
3. Institutions of health care are provided with immunobiological products which underwent the corresponding control according to the procedure, established by this Provision, meet the requirements of the state and international standards.
4. Control of compliance of immunobiological products to requirements of the state and international standards (further quality control of immunobiological products) is exercised by Gosleksluzhboy according to this Provision.
5. Quality control of immunobiological products is exercised on conditions and in terms that certain MZ.
6. Continuous and selective control of quality of immunobiological products which are made in Ukraine and also incoming inspection of quality of immunobiological products of foreign production is exercised by Gosleksluzhboy and Laboratory.
Items 7 - 11 are excluded according to the Resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine of 27.06.2012 No. 717
12. The Gosleksluzhba has the right to involve in monitoring procedure of quality of immunobiological products of employees of the companies, organizations, organizations (in coordination with heads).
13. Compensation of specialists who are attracted to control of quality of immunobiological products is carried out by MZ and Laboratory on contractual basis.
18. It is excluded
19. It is excluded
Items 20 - 25 are excluded according to the Resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine of 27.06.2012 No. 717
26. The companies, organizations, the organizations irrespective of subordination and patterns of ownership bear responsibility for violation of this provision according to the legislation of Ukraine.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.