of December 2, 2008 No. 601
About Public service of medico-social examination
According to article 22 of the Law of the Republic of Tajikistan "About provision of pensions of citizens of the Republic of Tajikistan" the Government of the Republic of Tajikistan decides:
1. Approve the Provision, Structure of central office, the Scheme of management and the List of system of organization of Public service of medico-social examination (appendices 1, 2, 3 and 4).
2. Establish the extreme number of employees of Public service of medico-social examination in number of 130 units (without service personnel), including Central office in number of 35 units and its subordinated bodies in the Gorno-Badakhshan Autonomous Region, areas, the cities and areas of the republic in number of 95 units.
3. Permit Public service of medico-social examination to have one deputy chief.
4. Set to Public service of medico-social examination limit of office automobile cars in number of 2 units.
5. Perform financing of Central office and bodies in the scheme of management of Public service of medico-social examination at the expense of means of the republican budget.
By way of exception until the end of 2008 to perform financing of subordinated bodies of Public service of medico-social examination in the Gorno-Badakhshan Autonomous Region, areas, the cities and areas of republican subordination at the expense of means of the local budget.
6. Declare invalid the order of the Government of the Republic of Tajikistan of October 27, 1999 No. 454 "About approval of the Regulations on medical labor commissions of experts of the Republic of Tajikistan".
Prime Minister of the Republic of Tajikistan
Approved by the Order of the Government of the Republic of Tajikistan of December 2, 2008 No. 601
1. Public service of medico-social examination (further Service) is executive body of the government performing function of the state medico-social examination to the population.
Public service of medico-social examination is included into the Scheme of management of the Ministry of Health and Social Protection of the Republic of Tajikistan.
2. The service in the activities is guided by the Constitution of the Republic of Tajikistan, the laws of the Republic of Tajikistan, regulatory legal acts of Majlisi milli and Majlisi namoyandagon of Majlisi Oli of the Republic of Tajikistan, the President of the Republic of Tajikistan, the Government of the Republic of Tajikistan, the international legal acts recognized by the Republic of Tajikistan and this Provision.
3. The service performs the activities in interaction with the Ministry of Health and Social Protection of the Republic of Tajikistan and its relevant structures, other central executive bodies, local executive bodies of the government, public associations, the international and other organizations.
4. The service performs the following functions:
- determination of condition of working capacity, long or its permanent loss:
- determination of group and reason of disability;
- conducting repeated, additional and complex medico-social examination for establishment of group of disability;
- taking into account the state of health of disabled people development of recommendations under the terms and to work types, works and professions available it that observance of these recommendations for the organizations and organizations irrespective of patterns of ownership is obligatory;
- development of state programs on research and studying of the reasons, conditions and conditions of disability in the republic, prediscretion of actions for prevention of disability and recovery of working ability of disabled people;
- providing the organization of medico-social examination by determination of degree of disability of citizens from the doctors having special knowledge;
- together with the Ministry of Health and Social Protection of the Republic of Tajikistan determination of conditions and methods of recovery of the broken working capacity, development of regulatory legal acts in the sphere of medico-social examination;
- taking into account group of disability and condition of disabled people provision to disabled people of the recommendation for receipt of wheelchairs, technical or other vehicles, and also forms of professional training and changes of their professions;
- development of individual programs of rehabilitation of disabled people and monitoring their realization;
- together with the Ministry of Health and Social Protection of the Republic of Tajikistan scientific generalization of materials of the commissions of medico-social examination, implementation of measures practical prevention for the purpose of increase in the quality level of life of citizens and the prevention of disability of the population, realization of practical measures for the purpose of the prevention and decrease in level of disability of the population;
- creation of databank about the citizens who passed the medico-social examination and groups of their disability;
- maintaining statistics on the demographic list of the disabled people living in the territory of the Republic of Tajikistan;
- implementation of exchange of information with the Agency of social insurance and pension under the Government of the Republic of Tajikistan;
- provision through district, city departments of social protection of the population in the corresponding military commissariats of data on all cases of recognition of disability of persons liable for call-up and recruits;
- together with the Ministry of Health and Social Protection of the Republic of Tajikistan the organization of field meetings of social Advisory council for coordination of activities of Service;
- implementation in accordance with the established procedure international cooperation with relevant organs of foreign countries, the international organizations, research establishments concerning medico-social examination, introduction of the best practices, achievement of science and modern means in activities of medico-social examination of Service and its structures;
- in the main directions of the activities provision to the Ministry of Health and Social Protection of the Republic of Tajikistan of data, statistic and planned reports.
- supervision of accomplishment of the Individual program of rehabilitation of disabled people according to the current legislation;
- taking into account extent of disorder of functions of organism and restriction of activity of organism, for persons to 18-year age the category "the child-the disabled person" is established.
5. For the purpose of realization of the tasks the Service has the right:
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.