of December 26, 2008 No. 2024
About approval of the Regulations on procedure of independent medical examination
(In edition of the Resolution of Council of Ministers of the Republic of Belarus of 10.01.2012 No. 31)
According to article 37 of the Law of the Republic of Belarus of June 18, 1993 "About health care" the Council of Ministers of the Republic of Belarus DECIDES:
1. Approve the enclosed Regulations on procedure of independent medical examination.
2. Declare invalid the resolution of Council of Ministers of the Republic of Belarus of July 25, 2002 No. 1006 "About approval of the Regulations on independent medical examination" (The national register of legal acts of the Republic of Belarus, 2002, No. 88, 5/10866).
3. This resolution becomes effective since January 2, 2009.
Republic of Belarus S. Sidorsky
Approved by the Resolution of Council of Ministers of the Republic of Belarus of December 26, 2008 No. 2024
1. This Provision establishes procedure of independent medical examination in case of the patient's disagreement with the conclusion of medico-rehabilitation commission of experts (further - MREK) or the military-medical examination performed by the military-medical or medical and flight commission (further - VVE).
2. Independent medical examination is recognized independent if the carrying-out her experts or members of expert medical commission are not in job or other dependency from the organization or the commission which were earlier carrying out medical expertize and also from state bodies, other organizations, the official and physical persons interested in its results.
3. For implementation of independent medical examination the permanent interdepartmental scientific commission of experts is created (further - NEK).
Organizational technical supply of activities of NEK is performed by public institution "Republican scientific and practical center of medical examination and rehabilitation" (further - RNPTs of medical examination and rehabilitation).
The structure and regulations on NEK affirm the Ministry of Health in coordination with republican state bodies which competence includes carrying out VVE.
4. The direction for independent medical examination is performed according to the statement of the patient within a month after pronouncement of the conclusion of higher MREK or VVE:
The Ministry of Health or managements of health care of regional executive committees, Healthcare Committee of the Minsk Gorispolkom - in case of appeal by the patient of the conclusion of MREK;
the republican state body performing management and control of carrying out VVE - in case of appeal by the patient of the conclusion of VVE.
5. Independent medical examination is performed within a month from the date of submission to RNPTs of medical examination and rehabilitation of necessary medical documents, as a rule, by carrying out expert evaluation of medical documents of the patient at meeting of NEK.
6. If implementation of independent medical examination requires additional inspection of the patient, it is performed in the direction of the chairman of NEK in the clinic of RNPTs of medical examination and rehabilitation or other state organizations of health care determined by the chairman of NEK.
7. In case of receipt of request from the chairman of NEK with request to submit documents for implementation of independent medical examination the organization within five working days from the date of its obtaining represents originals or copies of the documents specified in request certified in accordance with the established procedure to NEK or directs them the valuable (custom) mailing.
The medical record of the ambulatory patient and the medical record of the stationary patient, source medical documents MREK and VVE are represented only in the original.
8. For the period of additional inspection of the patient and submission to NEK of necessary documents implementation of independent medical examination stops.
9. Directs work of NEK the chairman who:
bears responsibility for the organization of work of NEK and justification of the passed decisions;
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 38000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.