of December 16, 2008 No. 2-Z
About protection of atmospheric air
Accepted by the House of Representatives on November 21, 2008
Approved by Council of the Republic on November 28, 2008
This Law determines legal and organizational basis of protection of atmospheric air from emissions of pollutants and is directed to preserving, recovery of quality of atmospheric air, providing ecological safety.
1. Atmospheric air - the environment component representing the natural mix of gases of the atmosphere which is outside residential, production and other rooms.
2. Emission of pollutants in atmospheric air - intake of pollutants in atmospheric air from sources of emissions.
3. Gas-purifying installation - the construction and (or) the equipment intended for purification of the gases departing from source of release of pollutants by means of physical, chemical, biological and other methods of catching, neutralization, neutralization of pollutants.
4. Pollution of atmospheric air - receipt in atmospheric air, stay and (or) origin in it as a result of harmful effects on the environment of pollutants, properties, location or the number of whom is led to negative changes of quality of atmospheric air, including to excess of standard rates in the field of protection of atmospheric air.
5. Pollutants - chemicals or their mix, microorganisms (fungi, bacteria, viruses, disputes of mushrooms and other biological substances) which intake in atmospheric air makes harmful effects on the environment.
6. Impact zone - the territory which is affected by the pollutants arriving in atmospheric air from objects of impact on atmospheric air.
7. Sources of emissions - processing and other equipment, engineering procedures, machines, mechanisms from which emission of pollutants in atmospheric air is performed.
8. Sources of release of pollutants - processing and other equipment, machines, mechanisms in which there is education and from which there is release of pollutants, or engineering procedures when which implementing there are education and release of pollutants.
9. Quality of atmospheric air - the condition of atmospheric air which is characterized by chemical, biological, other indicators or their set.
10. Mobile sources of emissions - the vehicles and self-propelled machines equipped with engines which operation involves emissions of pollutants in atmospheric air.
11. The best available technical methods - the engineering procedures, methods, procedure for production organization of products and energy, performance of works (rendering services) providing reduction and (or) prevention of emissions of pollutants in atmospheric air in comparison with applied and the qualities of atmospheric air which are the most effective for providing standard rates on condition of economic feasibility and technical capability of their application.
12. Adverse weather conditions - fog, calm, light breeze, temperature increase of air in atmosphere layer over source of emissions, the adverse direction of wind and other similar weather conditions promoting increase in pollution of atmospheric air.
13. Standard rates of permissible anthropogenous load on atmospheric air - the sizes of emissions of pollutants from objects of impact on atmospheric air established for the specific territory for a certain period of time taking into account need of gradual improvement of quality of the environment, ensuring steady functioning of natural ecological systems and preserving biological diversity.
14. Standard rates of admissible emissions of pollutants in atmospheric air - the maximum sizes of intake of pollutants in atmospheric air in case of which observance standard rates of quality of atmospheric air are provided.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 38000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.