It is registered
in the Ministry of Justice of Ukraine
November 26, 2008.
of November 10, 2008 No. 240
About approval of Regulations of free issue of special clothes, special footwear and other individual protection equipment to workers of woolen production
According to the Law of Ukraine "About labor protection" PRIKAZYVAYU:
1. Approve Norma of free issue of special clothes, special footwear and other individual protection equipment to workers of woolen production (further - Regulations) (are applied).
2. The order becomes effective from 01.01.2009.
3. With entry into force of the order to consider not applied in the territory of Ukraine, the Section "III Woolen industry" of Standard industry regulations of free issue of overalls, special footwear and other individual protection equipment to workers and the employee of the companies of light industry approved by the resolution of the State committee of the USSR on work and social problems and Presidium of the All-Union Central Council of Trade Unions of 13.09.79 N 394/II-9.
4. To provide to the head of department of the organization of the state supervision in the AIC and the welfare sphere Tkachov V. S. within five days submission of this order on state registration in the Ministry of Justice of Ukraine.
5. To the head of department of normative and legal and legal providing Prokhorov V. V. to enter the order in the State register of regulatory legal acts on labor protection and to place on the web page of Gosgorpromnadzor.
6. To the assistant department head of personnel, clerical work and special work Kravtsu V. Yu. provide publication of the order in mass media.
7. To impose control over the implementation of this order on the vice-chairman of Gosgorpromnadzor Dolmatov O. I.
Chairman of Gosgorpromnadzor S. O. Storchak
Approved by the Order of the State committee of Ukraine on industrial safety, labor protection and mountain supervision of November 10, 2008 No. 240
1.1. These Regulations are developed according to the Law of Ukraine "About labor protection".
1.2. Regulations extend to the companies, organizations, the organizations of woolen production irrespective of patterns of ownership and subordination and to physical persons - subjects of business activity (further - the companies) who perform the works connected with wool conversion.
1.3. Regulations are developed for professions of the workers occupied on performance of works, brought in Item 1.2 of these Regulations which list corresponds to the National qualifier of Ukraine "The qualifier of professions of recreation center 003:2005" approved by Gospotrebstandart's order of Ukraine of 26.12.2005 N 375. Classification and designation of protective properties of individual protection equipment (further - SIZ) depending on dangerous and harmful production factors are applied according to GOST 12.4.011-89 "by SSBT. Remedies of working. General requirements and classification" and GOST 12.4.103-83 "SSBT. The clothes are special protective, individual protection equipment of legs and hands. Classification".
1.4. Employees of the companies of woolen production who perform the works relating to other types of economic activity are provided to SIZ according to Standard to regulations of free issue of special clothes, special footwear and other individual protection equipment to workers and the employee of end-to-end professions and positions of all industries of the national economy and separate productions, approved by the resolution of the State committee of the USSR on work and social problems and Presidium of the All-Union Central Council of Trade Unions of 12.02.81 N 47/P-2.
1.6. Control of correctness and timeliness of providing employees of SIZ is performed by state supervision bodies behind labor protection and security services of work of the companies.
1.7. Public control over complete and timely providing employees of SIZ at the companies is performed by labor collectives through the labor unions elected by them, and in case of absence of labor unions - persons authorized by hired employees concerning labor protection.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 38000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.