The agreement on cooperation between the Ministry of Justice of the Republic Kyrgyzstan and the Ministry of Justice of the Russian Federation
of June 10, 1992
The Ministry of Justice of the Republic Kyrgyzstan and the Ministry of Justice of the Russian Federation which are hereinafter referred to as "Party"
based on the Treaty of friendship, cooperation and mutual aid between the Republic Kyrgyzstan and the Russian Federation of June 10, 1992,
proceeding from mutual interest and development of cooperation in the field of the right and law-enforcement practice,
and also for the purpose of further strengthening of the relations between both countries by development of cooperation in legal issues agreed as follows:
The parties will develop cooperation in the following activities which are within their competence:
- organization and activities of judicial authorities, courts, legal profession, notariate and other organizations of justice;
- in the field of jurisprudence and legal education;
- increases in professional level of staff of bodies and organizations of justice.
The cooperation according to Article 1 of this agreement will be performed in the following forms:
- exchange of information about systems of law of each other;
- mutual exchange legal both regulations and work experience on their practical realization;
- establishment and development of bonds between legal bodies of two states;
- carrying out researches on the approved programs;
- experience exchange of preparation of legal personnel in educational institutions, curricula and programs, scientific information, legal literature;
- mutual visits of scientists, specialists, practical employees of legal bodies for the purpose of experience exchange and advanced training;
- organization of seminars, practical training and training.
This agreement will be performed on the basis of jointly developed Protocols containing list of specific actions and conditions of their implementation.
Protocols will be signed by Ministers of Justice or persons, them representatives.
The parties, according to the mutual arrangement, will help the actions which are not provided by this agreement, but answering to the purposes of development of cooperation in the field of justice between the Republic Kyrgyzstan and the Russian Federation.
This agreement is signed sine die and becomes effective from the moment of its signing and will be effective before the expiration of six months from the date of when one of the Parties sends to other Party the written notice of the intention to stop its action.
It is made in Moscow on June 10, 1992 in duplicate in Russian, equally authoritative.
Minister of Justice of the Republic Kyrgyzstan
Minister of Justice of the Russian Federation
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.