It is registered
Ministry of Justice
Republic of Uzbekistan
On August 14, 1996 No. 273
Approved by the Ministry of Labour of the Republic of Uzbekistan of June 29, 1996
IT IS APPROVED
SFP of Uzbekistan
June 25, 1996.
This Standard Provision determines the organization of works on labor protection in the ministries, corporations, associations, concerns, production associations, the companies, the organizations, organizations, joint-stock companies, state, collective, farms, small enterprises and joint businesses (further the companies) irrespective of method of production, patterns of ownership and managing.
1. State policy in the field of labor protection is based on the principles:
priority of life and health of the worker in relation to results of productive activity of the company;
coordination of activities in the field of labor protection with other directions of economic and social policy;
establishments of single requirements in the field of labor protection for all companies, irrespective of patterns of ownership and managing;
providing ecologically safe working conditions and systematic control of state of environment on workplaces;
implementation of supervision and control of universal fulfillment of requirements of labor protection at the companies;
stimulations of development and deployment of the safe equipment, the technology and remedies working;
wide use of achievements of science, the equipment and the best domestic and foreign practices on labor protection;
free providing workers with special clothes and footwear, individual protection equipment, treatment-and-prophylactic food;
obligation of investigation and accounting of each labor accident and each occupational disease and on this basis of informing the population on levels of industrial traumatism and professional incidence;
social protection of interests of workers, victims of labor accidents or got occupational diseases;
full support of the activities of labor unions and other public associations, companies and individuals aimed at providing labor protection;
international cooperation in case of the problem resolution of labor protection.
2. Public administration in the sphere of labor protection is exercised by the Ministry of Labour and Social Protection of the population of the Republic of Uzbekistan, and on places: The Ministry of Labour and Social Protection of the population of the Republic of Karakalpakstan, regional and Tashkent city head departments on work and social protection of the population.
3. Control and supervision of compliance with law about work and rules on labor protection perform:
1) the state bodies and their inspections which are specially authorized on that;
2) trade-union committees, or other representative bodies of workers;
4. Public control over observance of legal and other regulations on labor protection at the companies at which wage labor is applied is performed by the representative for labor protection elected on general meeting of collective and the trade-union organization of the company, structural division from number of persons employed of this company.
5. The representative for labor protection who had special training has the right to freely perform labor protection condition on workplaces, to make offers on elimination of the revealed violations and on accountability of persons guilty of them. For accomplishment of the obligations at least two hours with payment in the amount of average earnings are weekly provided to the representative for labor protection in working hours.
6. In the farms having legal position and used wage labor the 1st and more person, observance of legal and other regulations on labor protection is performed by the representative for labor protection.
7. In case of accomplishment by the companies and citizens of the Republic of Uzbekistan of works on the basis of international treaties and agreements the requirements for labor protection provided in them according to the Labor Code of the Republic of Uzbekistan, legal and other regulations about labor protection, and also technical standards are applied.
8. At any level of enterprise management the head is responsible for observance of legal and other regulations for labor protection.
9. Labor protection represents the system of the social and economic, organizational, technical, sanitary and hygienic and treatment-and-prophylactic actions and means aimed at safety, preserving health and efficiency of the person in the course of work which is acting on the basis of the corresponding legal and other regulations.
10. Safety, preserving health and efficiency of the person in the course of work requires the solution of complex of the interconnected tasks provided to tab. 2.
The solution of each task provided in table 2 is possible in case of implementation of all requirements included in this group.
11. Professional employee screening
Determination of professions and specialties which require carrying out professional selection.
Carrying out psychophysiological inspection and assessment of professional suitability again going to work.
Control of professional adaptation of persons which underwent professional selection.
12. Training working on labor protection
Carrying out primary instructing on workplace.
Carrying out repeated instructing on workplace.
Carrying out unplanned and current instructing.
Training on workplace.
Annual training, examination of workers.
Periodic certification of IGR.
Examination of the personnel serving objects, Sanoatgeokontekhnazorat and inspectorates Uzgosenergonadzor under control to bodies of the State inspectorate. Training of the workers going to work with the increased danger.
Training in first-aid treatment by the victim of accidents.
13. Ensuring promotion on labor protection
Registration of production sites information stands or angle-pieces on safe engineering.
Studying, promotion and implementation of the best practices on labor protection.
Organization of exhibitions for labor protection.
Lecturing, demonstration of movies on labor protection.
Release of "Lightnings" and the publication of Articles in wall seal.
14. Safety of production equipment
Ensuring compliance of the equipment to requirements of standards of safety.
Ensuring compliance to requirements of SSBT of the specifications and technical documentation of the equipment.
Ensuring the correct equipment maintenance.
Ensuring carrying out periodic repair transactions.
Ensuring accomplishment of planned repairs.
Ensuring periodic surveys.
The organization of workplaces according to requirements of regulations and industrial safety rules.
Identification and elimination of sources of dangerous and harmful production factors.
Rationalization of engineering procedures and enhancement of the equipment for the purpose of sealing and isolation of dangerous blocks and sites.
Thermal insulation and shielding of sources of heat.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 40000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.