of December 1, 2008 No. 1832
About the sizes of the amounts spent in connection with search of the person accused who disappeared from criminal prosecution authority and court, and spent for issue of the person accused
For the purpose of implementation of Articles 162 and 163 of the Code of penal procedure of the Republic of Belarus the Council of Ministers of the Republic of Belarus DECIDES:
1. Determine that the procedural costs connected with search of the person accused who disappeared from criminal prosecution authority and court (further - search), consist of the amounts spent in connection with search and the amounts spent for issue of the person accused in the cases provided by legal acts (further - issue).
2. The amount spent in connection with search constitutes thirty basic sizes.
3. The amount spent for issue consists of actually incurred expenses documented.
4. The amounts spent in connection with search and the amounts spent for issue are collected according to the Code of penal procedure of the Republic of Belarus and are subject to transfer in the income of the republican budget.
5. This resolution becomes effective in two months after its official publication.
Prime Minister of the Republic of Belarus S. Sidorsky
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 38000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.