of November 24, 2008 No. 204-FZ
About the federal budget for 2009 and for planning period of 2010 and 2011
(In edition of the Federal Law of the Russian Federation of 02.12.2009 No. 309-FZ)
Accepted by the State Duma of the Russian Federation on October 31, 2008
Approved by Council of the Russian Federation on November 12, 2008
1. Approve the main characteristics of the federal budget for 2009 determined proceeding from the predicted amount of gross domestic product in the amount of the 40th 420, by 0 billion rubles and the rate of inflation which is not exceeding 13 percent (December, 2009 by December, 2008):
1) the predicted total amount of the income of the federal budget in the amount 6 713 821 033, 0 thousand rubles, including the predicted amount of the oil and gas income of the federal budget in the amount 2 057 169 684, 0 thousand rubles;
2) the total amount of expenses of the federal budget in the amount 9 845 217 590, 3 thousand rubles;
3) amount of oil and gas transfer in the amount 2 531 125 000, 0 thousand rubles;
4) the normative size of the Reserve fund in the amount 5 147 500 000, 0 thousand rubles;
5) upper limit of the public internal debt of the Russian Federation for January 1, 2010 in the amount 2 515 302 332, 1 thousand rubles;
6) upper limit of the public external debt of the Russian Federation for January 1, 2010 in the amount 42, 8 billion US dollars, or 31, 2 billion euros;
7) federal budget deficit in the amount 3 131 396 557, 3 thousand rubles.
1. According to Item 2 of Article 1841 of the Budget code of the Russian Federation to approve standard rates of income distribution between budgets of the budget system of the Russian Federation for 2009 according to appendix 1 to this Federal Law.
2. Determine that in 2009 80 percent of the income from excises to alcoholic products with volume fraction of ethyl alcohol over 9 to 25 percent inclusive (except for wines) and the alcoholic products with volume fraction of ethyl alcohol over 25 percent (except for the wines) made in the territory of the Russian Federation, specified in Article 56 of the Budget code of the Russian Federation go to authorized territorial authority of the Federal Treasury and it is transferred by it into budgets of subjects of the Russian Federation at least once in 10 days according to standard rates of distribution for 2009 according to appendix 2 to this Federal Law.
3. Determine that 100 percent of the income from excises on automobile and straight-run gasoline, diesel fuel, engine oils for the diesel and (or) carburetor (injector) engines specified in Article 56 of the Budget code of the Russian Federation goes to authorized territorial authority of the Federal Treasury and is transferred by it into budgets of subjects of the Russian Federation at least once in 10 days according to standard rates of distribution for 2009 according to appendix 3 to this Federal Law.
4. The income from the federal taxes, including the taxes provided by special tax regimes, and charges, arriving from payers in the territories of Khanty-Mansi Autonomous Okrug and the Yamalo-Nenets Autonomous Area in 2009 is subject to transfer respectively in budgets of Khanty-Mansi Autonomous Okrug and the Yamalo-Nenets Autonomous Area on the established Budget code of the Russian Federation and this Federal Law to standard rates, the tax income which except for is subject to transfer in the budget of the Tyumen region from the income tax of the organizations enlisted in budgets of subjects of the Russian Federation for the standard rate in the amount of percent 29,5 and from severance tax in the form of hydrocarbonic raw materials (except for natural combustible gas) according to the standard rate of distribution in the amount of percent 5,0.
1. The rates of payment for unit of volume of the wood prepared on the lands which are in federal property, established by the Government of the Russian Federation in 2007 are applied in 2009 with 1,30 coefficient.
2. Rates of payment for unit of volume of forest resources (except for wood) and the rates of payment for the unit area of the wood lot for lease of the wood lot which is in federal property established by the Government of the Russian Federation in 2007 are applied in 2009 with 1,13 coefficient.
3. The standard rates of payment for negative impact on the environment established by the Government of the Russian Federation in 2003 and in 2005 are applied in 2009 with coefficient according to 1,62 and 1,32.
1. Approve the list of chief managers of the income of the federal budget according to appendix 4 to this Federal Law.
2. Approve the list of chief managers of sources of financing of federal budget deficit according to appendix 5 to this Federal Law.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 38000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.