of November 20, 2008 No. 1296
About procedure for collection of ecological payment for commodity import in the course of which use the environment, and for packaging of imported goods from plastic and/or is polluted by "tetra-pack"
For the purpose of accomplishment of the Law on payment for environmental pollution No. 1540-XIII of February 25, 1998. (The official monitor of the Republic of Moldova, 1998, No. 54-55, of the Art. 378), with subsequent changes and amendments, DECIDES: the Government
1. Determine that the payment for packaging from plastic and/or "tetra-pack" of the imported products, except for dairy which amount is specified in liters is calculated according to the standard rates established in article 11 of the Law No. 1540-XIII of February 25, 1998. For other types of packaging the payment for environmental pollution is established according to the standard rates of payment specified in appendix No. 8 to this Law.
sample of the Ecological declaration represented by the importer under the personal liability when placing goods under customs regime of import according to appendix No. 1;
The instruction for filling and application of the Ecological declaration according to appendix No. 2.
first Deputy Prime Minister,
Minister of Economy and Trade
minister of ecology and
Minister of Finance
Appendix No. 2
to the Order of the Government No. 1296 of November 17, 2008
1. The format of forms constitutes 210/297 mm with admissible error in relation to length and width in minus no more than 5 mm and in plus no more than 8 mm. The sizes of columns correspond to unit of measure, having as size the one tenth part of inch across and the one sixth part of inch down. For marking of subsections of columns as unit of measure the one tenth part of inch is used across.
2. Forms are printed on paper, in duplicate. One set of forms includes all copies of the Ecological declaration.
One field is strictly determined by one or several columns of the Ecological declaration grouped in the principle of general characteristic of information containing in them.
3. The paper intended for printing of forms shall conform to the following requirements:
a) be rather strong for the purpose of avoidance of ease of gap or smyatiya of forms;
b) ensure safety of the written-down data for the term of at least 5 years from the date of filling, except cases when according to the legislation longer term for storage is provided;
c) be white color.
4. Availability of information concerning the name and the address of person making filling shall be provided in forms.
In forms also the term of safety of the data which are written down in Declarations according to subitem b provisions) Item 3 of this Instruction shall be specified.
5. In this instruction the Ecological declaration is meant as the unilateral act of public nature in which person (the customs applicant from own name or the customs broker) in individual procedure under the personal liability tells customs authorities the amount of payment for environmental pollution provided by the Law on payment for environmental pollution No. 1540-XIII of February 25, 1998 and also takes the responsibility for completeness of introduction of this payment according to form and according to the procedure, provided by the current legislation.
6. The ecological declaration is submitted according to the sample approved by this resolution.
7. The ecological declaration does not move in the relation:
a) payments for emission of pollutants by motor transport which is not registered in the Republic of Moldova;
b) the goods exempted according to legislation provisions from payment for environmental pollution;
c) the goods placed in other customs regimes and appointments except import customs regime.
8. Data are entered in the Ecological declaration in state language. Filling of the Ecological declaration can be made manually, with use of daktilografiya, mechanographical or similar method, by filling with ball pen provided that data will be written down is legible, ink, using capital letters in strictly reasonable cases, by information systems.
9. The sign manual of the importer, customs applicant or his representative which is put down on the Ecological declaration, certified by its seal appropriates to the document nature of the original and original.
The sign manual shall appear on each copy of the Ecological declaration.
If filling of columns of the Declaration is performed by means of information systems, the sign manual and imposing of seal can be replaced in a different way identifications according to the methodology established by Customs Service.
10. The provided and registered copies of the Ecological declaration shall not contain illegible data, erasures or amendments.
11. The ecological declaration is submitted to customs authority together with the corresponding Customs declaration or separately from it and it is specified as the accompanying document.
12. The data and information which are subject to entering into the form of the Ecological declaration shall reflect the following:
"Number and registration date of the Ecological declaration"
The single registration number automatically appropriated by the Information system of Customs Service and also day of submission of the Ecological declaration fits in.
"To the Customs declaration"
The code of customs post according to the Technical rules of seal, use and filling of the Customs declaration approved by Customs Service and year of submission of the Ecological declaration is specified.
In case of submission of the Ecological declaration together with the Customs declaration also number of registration of the corresponding Customs declaration is specified.
"Validity of the Ecological declaration"
In the right column, above, the signature and personal seal of the employee of customs recognizing valid the Ecological declaration is put down.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 40000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.