of November 17, 2008 No. 1283
About approval of the Disciplinary charter of Service of the state protection
Based on article 41 of the Law on Service of the state protection No. 134-XVI of June 13, 2008. (The official monitor of the Republic of Moldova, 2008, No. 120-121, of the Art. 470) DECIDES: the Government
Approve the Disciplinary charter of Service of the state protection it (is applied).
Approved by the Order of the Government of the Republic of Moldova of November 17, 2008, No. 1283
1. The office discipline is set of the rules of conduct provided by this charter, which are obligatory for officers of protection of Service of the state protection (further - Service) for the purpose of regulation of the office relations in the disciplinary plan, and also increases in responsibility of officers of protection of Service on accomplishment of objectives.
2. The office discipline is one of the major factors determining executive capability of Service and is based on conscious observance of statutory rules of behavior, and also on coercion to their implementation according to the current legislation in case of their failure to carry out.
3. The disciplinary charter of Service is based on the Constitution of the Republic of Moldova, the Law on service of the state protection No. 134-XVI of June 13, 2008, other legal acts, and also on international agreements which party the Republic of Moldova is.
4. Provisions of this charter extend to all officers of protection of Service irrespective of rank and position.
5. The discipline within Service is provided in the way:
a) carrying out individual and educational work as chiefs of divisions for the purpose of forming of the high moral and professional qualities necessary for officers of protection in case of accomplishment of job responsibilities;
b) creations of the atmosphere of responsibility and mutual assistance;
c) creations of the economic, social and administrative conditions necessary for accomplishment of job responsibilities;
d) the correct application of measures of belief and coercion, insistence combination with attentive and respect for officers of protection;
e) encouragement of officers of protection for fair accomplishment of functional obligations and imposing of penalties for violations of office discipline.
6. Officers of protection of Service shall:
a) to strictly observe the legislation of the Republic of Moldova, to protect values of the constitutional democracy, the fundamental rights and freedoms of citizens, to observe international agreements which party the Republic of Moldova is;
b) be effective professionally, showing responsibility and commitment for the purpose of ensuring state security, protection of sovereignty, independence and territorial integration of the country, promotion and protection of values and national interests of the Republic of Moldova, even in the conditions of threat for the life, health and property;
c) observe the oath and fulfill in accuracy requirements of provisions, instructions, the standards of behavior established for officers of protection of Service, orders and orders, to be actionee of objectives;
d) to strictly keep the state secret and other official information of limited access with observance of this obligation and after the termination of activities in Service;
e) be correct, fair and objective, follow rules of politeness and behavior on service and out of it;
f) respect higher officials and colleagues from service, to give them necessary support for the purpose of strengthening of office discipline;
g) show initiative in case of accomplishment of confidential tasks, in every possible way to promote strengthening of proper image and increase in prestige of Service;
h) to constantly enhance the qualification and the professional training level;
i) to adequately transfer the difficulties and deprivations connected with accomplishment of office debt;
j) ensure safety of service weapon and ammunition, the official ID, entrusted material benefits and the equipment;
k) to immediately report on management of Service on any circumstances which can negatively influence its activities or property;
l) report on management of Service on failure to carry out or on inappropriate accomplishment of service duties by officers of protection of Service;
m) declare the income and property according to the procedure and according to the conditions provided by the law;
n) declare all donations, direct or indirect, received in connection with accomplishment of service duties.
7. The officer of protection of Service is limited in implementation of the following rights and obligations:
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 38000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.