of February 28, 2005 No. 200
About approval of the Regulations on the National historical and architectural park "Icheri Sheher"
1. Approve Regulations on the National historical and architectural park "Icheri Sheher".
2. Charge to the Cabinet of Ministers of the Azerbaijan Republic in 15-day time:
2.1. prepare and provide to the President of the Azerbaijan Republic the project of the Regulations on Management of the National historical and architectural park "Icheri Sheher" under the Cabinet of Ministers of the Azerbaijan Republic;
2.2. provide to the President of the Azerbaijan Republic offers on reduction of regulatory legal acts to compliance with this Decree;
2.3. provide reduction of regulatory legal acts of the Cabinet of Ministers and the central executive bodies in compliance with this Decree;
2.4. resolve other issues following from this Decree.
President of the Azerbaijan Republic
Approved by the Presidential decree of the Azerbaijan Republic of February 28, 2005 No. 200
1. The national historical and architectural park "Icheri Sheher" (further - the Reserve) is organized according to the decision of Council of Ministers of the Azerbaijani SSR "About the announcement of "Icheri Sheher" in the city of Baku, historical parts of the cities of Shusha and Ordubad by historical and architectural reserves" of August 10, 1977 No. 280.
2. According to the procedure, provided in article 7 of the Law of the Azerbaijan Republic "About protection of historical and cultural monuments", the Reserve and historical, architectural and cultural monuments in its territory (further - monuments) No. 132 on categories of the importance are brought by the resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of the Azerbaijan Republic of August 2, 2001 in the list of immovable historical and cultural monuments of world, state and local value.
3. Entering the Reserve "Shirvanshahs' Palace Complex" and "Maiden Tower" on December 2, 2000 are brought in the List of World heritage of UNESCO.
4. The territory of the Reserve constitutes 22,1 of hectare, borders are established within the existing fortifications of the Icheri Sheher, Prospekt Neftchilyar (No. 77 - 105) and Ulitsa A. Aliyev (No. 1 - 9).
5. Management of the national historical and architectural park "Icheri Sheher" manages the reserve under the Cabinet of Ministers of the Azerbaijan Republic" (further - Management), created by the Order of the President of the Azerbaijan Republic of February 10, 2005 No. 629.
On balance of Management there are monuments located in the territory of the Reserve and which are in state-owned property including entering the state housing stock of construction
6. The based purpose of the Reserve consists of ensuring studying of the monuments located in its territory for development of science and culture, their purposeful use, and also protection of their space-planning structure, restoration and immunity of historical and architectural monuments.
7. The reserve carries out the following tasks:
7.1. protection of historical and cultural monuments and preserving the mode set for the territory;
7.2. identification and studying of monuments and archeological excavations by bibliographic researches, historical developments and archeological excavations;
7.3. preparation of offers on increase in level of the construction and strengthening, improvement, repair, restoration, reconstruction, regeneration work which is carried out in historical and cultural monuments and about their reduction in compliance with use;
7.4. organization of promotion of scientific, cultural and historical value of monuments, preparation for this purpose exhibitions, photostands, excursions, lectures, documentary and short films, edition of popular scientific literature;
7.5. providing in accordance with the established procedure the inventory and state registration of the found historical and cultural monuments, their certification, protection of monuments;
7.6. taking measures for ensuring protection of historical and cultural monuments, their functional purpose, architectural and esthetic appearance and durability;
7.7. for protection of monuments the conclusion in accordance with the established procedure security contracts with the legal entities and physical persons using monuments.
8. The monuments placed in the territory of the Reserve can be used according to the procedure, stipulated by the legislation the Azerbaijan Republic.
9. All monuments of scientific, historical or art value placed in the territory of the Reserve are protected by the state, carrying out any works on change of their art and esthetic appearance, to destruction, or creating for them any threat, it is forbidden.
10. According to article 19 of the Law of the Azerbaijan Republic "About protection of historical and cultural monuments", leasing of the placed in the territory of the Reserve, immovable monuments of world and state value which are in the state-owned or municipal property or their separate parts is forbidden. The immovable architectural monuments of local value which are in the state-owned or municipal property, and also being in private property immovable monuments or their separate parts can be leased on contractual basis in stipulated by the legislation procedure for the scientific, cultural, religious, office and tourist purposes.
Lessees of the monuments placed in the territory of the Reserve or their separate parts cannot change their volume composition, appearance, design elements, to do harm to monuments during operation and to allow spoil of occupation layer of architectural monuments during economic works. Repair, conservation and recovery work on such monuments or their separate parts is carried out at the expense of the lessee under control of Management and specialists.
11. Protection of the Reserve, studying, restoration and preservation of the monuments placed in its territory is financed by the funds allocated from the government budget, financial support and donations of physical persons and legal entities.
12. According to article 11 of the Law of the Azerbaijan Republic "About protection of historical and cultural monuments" the physical persons and legal entities having in property or in use monuments in the territory of the Reserve shall conform strictly to the rules of protection, studying of monuments and their uses. They bear responsibility for safety of these monuments, stipulated by the legislation the Azerbaijan Republic
13. Carrying out any construction works in the territory of the Reserve, except for restoration and repair work, is forbidden.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.