of November 13, 2008 No. 626
About approval of the Regulations on procedure for registration and issue of temporary and permanent residence permits to foreign citizens and persons without citizenship in the territory of the Kyrgyz Republic
For the purpose of implementation of article 15 of the Law of the Kyrgyz Republic "About external migration". The government of the Kyrgyz Republic decides:
1. Approve the enclosed Regulations on procedure for registration and issue of temporary and permanent residence permits to foreign citizens and stateless persons in the territory of the Kyrgyz Republic.
2. It is entrusted to ministries, state committees, administrative departments and other executive bodies of the Kyrgyz Republic to bring the decisions into accord with this resolution.
3. Declare invalid Item 1 of the order of the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic of June 8, 2000 No. 324 "About approval of the Regulations on temporary and permanent residence permits in the Kyrgyz Republic for the foreign citizen, the stateless person and the certificate of the stateless person".
4. Publish this resolution in mass media.
6. To impose control over the implementation of this resolution on the Public registration service under the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic.
Approved by the Order of the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic of November 13, 2008 No. 626
1. The regulations on procedure for registration and issue of temporary and permanent residence permits to foreign citizens and stateless persons in the territory of the Kyrgyz Republic (further - the Provision) are developed according to the Law of the Kyrgyz Republic "About external migration" and the order of the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic of December 15, 2001 No. 793 "About approval of the Regulations on procedure for provision of the status of the immigrant in the Kyrgyz Republic".
This Provision establishes procedure for activities of territorial authorities of Department of registration of the population under authorized state body in the sphere of registration of the population (further - territorial authorities of Department) on the organization of reception of applications, registration, issue and cancellation to foreign citizens or stateless persons of the temporary or permanent residence permit (further - the residence permit).
The residence permit in the Kyrgyz Republic is the document granting the right to foreign citizens or stateless persons on temporary or permanent residence in the Kyrgyz Republic.
The residence permit is the identity certificate of the foreign citizen or stateless person during its stay in the territory of the Kyrgyz Republic.
2. The foreign citizen or the person without citizenship living in the territory of the Kyrgyz Republic at least 6 months having the right to address to territorial authorities of Department in the place of residence with the statement for issue of the residence permit of the established form (appendix No. 1).
The application for issue of the residence permit is submitted by the capable foreign citizen or the stateless person which reached 18-year age.
The application blank is filled in is legible, by hand, in the state or official language. When filling the application blank reducing words, answers to the questions containing in the application blank is not allowed shall be exhaustive.
3. If the applicant intends to receive the residence permit for himself and jointly the family members living with it, about it is specified in the statement. The members of the family of the applicant who reached 18-year age submit applications on its own behalf independently.
In case of filing of application presence of all members of the family of the applicant who showed willingness to live in the Kyrgyz Republic, and observance of the requirements established by this Provision is necessary.
4. The official documents processed to the territories of foreign states which copies are represented for receipt of the residence permit shall be legalized in accordance with the established procedure in diplomatic or consular establishments of the Kyrgyz Republic abroad if other is not provided by international treaties which participant is the Kyrgyz Republic.
The documents constituted in foreign language are subject to the translation into the state or official language of the Kyrgyz Republic. Fidelity of the translation and authenticity signatures of the translator shall be notarially witnessed.
Are not accepted to consideration of the application of foreign citizens if on the date of filing of application identity documents and nationality, have effective periods less than 6 months.
5. Aggregate term of consideration of materials according to temporary residence permits shall not exceed 1 month, and according to permanent residence permits - 1 year from the date of filing of application.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 38000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.