It is registered
Ministry of Justice
Republic of Moldova
On January 30, 2005 No. 434
of December 20, 2005 No. 288-O
About approval of the Rules concerning use of system of transit in the territory of the Republic of Moldova
For the purpose of execution of requirements of the Customs code of the Republic of Moldova approved by the Law No. 1149-XV of 20.07.2000 ( Monitorul Oficial al Republicii Moldova No. 160-162 of 23.12.2000), the Orders of the Government of the Republic of Moldova No. 1140 of 2.10.2005 ( Monitorul Oficial al Republicii Moldova No. 157-160 of 25.10.2005). I order:
1. Approve the Rules concerning use of system of transit in the territory of the Republic of Moldova (appendix No. 1).
2. Approve forms of registers of accounting of the procedure of transit of T1 across the territory of the Republic of Moldova (appendix No. 2).
3. To impose control of execution of this order on chiefs of customs.
4. To impose control of observance of this order on Management of administration of the customs modes and procedures (Mr. Viorel Melnik), Management of policy of customs tariffs (Mr. Vitaly Slipenki), Management of criminal prosecution and customs violations (Mr. Grigory Chubuk), Management of information technologies and customs statistics (Mr. Grigory Varanitsa).
Appendix № 1
to the Order of Customs Service of the Republic of Moldova of December 20, 2005 No. 288-O
1. These rules contain regulations on use of system of transit in the territory of the Republic of Moldova according to the T1 procedure for the goods in transit moved with railway or motor transportation transport, except for loads, transported under cover of cornet of TIR.
2. The provisions containing in these rules do not extend to cases of transit of the property transported by physical persons which according to the current legislation is exempted from customs payment, the property which is subject of express delivery which receiver are physical persons, and the goods transported by mail.
3. The T1 procedure is applied to all goods which are in transit according to Item 1, respectively on the goods which were not cleared in case of entry into the country, and the goods which were not cleared, transported under customs regime of transit between two customs posts (except as specified when goods are cleared when exporting within the country, with procedures - 1000, 2300, 2100, 2148), despite essence and goods origin.
4. When using these rules the following concepts are used:
a) customs of departure - customs authority where transaction on transit with goods placement in the transit mode begins;
b) customs of appointment - customs authority where the goods placed in the transit mode shall be provided for closing of this mode;
c) the main responsible - the legal entity registered by customs authority who shows willingness to perform certain transaction on transit by means of submission of the declaration on transit provided for this purpose, and also responsible for transit implementation;
d) the transit declaration - the unilateral document by means of which main responsible, in form and according to the provided customs procedures shows willingness to enter goods into the transit mode;
e) the vehicle - any road means, trail car or semitrailer truck, any rail car, any container allowed to transportation of goods under customs seals;
f) the guarantor - the legal entity, other than main responsible which issues the commitment letter to pay solidary with the main thing responsible the cost of the customs obligation within that amount in which this obligation can arise;
g) the T1-procedure the procedure of customs clearance of the transit transactions performed according to provisions of these rules, the Customs code of the Republic of Moldova, the Order of the Government No. 1140 of 2.11.2005 and to other regulations.
5. The transit declaration used for the purpose of transit system is the cargo customs declaration and it is represented in the form provided by the Order of Customs department No. 199-O of 29.10.2004.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.