of October 2, 2003 No. 6413
Questions of the Ministry of rail transport of Turkmenistan
In pursuance of the Presidential decree of Turkmenistan from 12 Rukhnam 2003 No. 3910 "About creation of the Ministry of rail transport of Turkmenistan" and for the purpose of timely and effective implementation of the tasks and functions assigned to the Ministry I decide:
1. Approve enclosed:
Regulations on the Ministry of rail transport of Turkmenistan;
structure of central office of the Ministry of rail transport of Turkmenistan;
list of the companies and organizations subordinated to the Ministry of rail transport of Turkmenistan.
2. Establish the number of employees of central office of the Ministry of rail transport of Turkmenistan in number of 90 units (without service personnel).
3. Permit the Ministry of rail transport of Turkmenistan to have 3 deputy ministers, including the one first deputy, the deputy for economic problems and the deputy for the Türkmenabat site of the railroad.
President of Turkmenistan
Approved by the resolution of the President of Turkmenistan of October 2, 2003 No. 6413
1. The ministry of rail transport of Turkmenistan (the Ministry is referred to as) is the state body performing single state policy in the field of rail transport.
2. In the activities the Ministry is guided by the Constitution of Turkmenistan, the laws of Turkmenistan, acts of the President of Turkmenistan, resolutions of Majlis of Turkmenistan, decisions of the Cabinet of Ministers of Turkmenistan, other regulatory legal acts of Turkmenistan, international treaties of Turkmenistan and this Provision.
3. In the activities the Ministry is accountable to the President of Turkmenistan and the Cabinet of Ministers of Turkmenistan.
4. Are a part of the system of bodies of rail transport:
The ministry, the Türkmenabat, Maryysky and Balkan sites of the railroad, the teplovozoremontny and car-repair plants, locomotive and car repair sheds, freight railway stations, distances of civil constructions, construction trains and other independent structural divisions with the rights of the legal entity.
5. The main objectives of the Ministry are:
realization of state policy in the field of rail transport according to decisions of the President of Turkmenistan and the Government of Turkmenistan;
ensuring steady and safe rail activity for the purpose of timely and complete requirements satisfaction of economy and the population of Turkmenistan in rail haulings, including in interaction with other modes of transport, in case of the high service level and profitability, optimum delivery dates and ensuring safety of freights;
providing and enhancement of organizational, production, personnel policy, coordination of activities of subordinated divisions, companies, organizations, educational institutions of the corresponding profile;
enhancement of the organization and improvement of quality of the rendered railway services, ensuring cost efficiency and profitability of railway industry;
protection of interests of Turkmenistan in the international market of railway services;
carrying out marketing researches in the sphere of rail transport;
the complex analysis of condition of rail transport in Turkmenistan;
development of the concept of development of rail transport on the basis of studying of requirements of the national economy and the population in rail haulings;
preparation of drafts of the legal acts, state standards and other regulating documents governing the relations in the sphere of rail transport in Turkmenistan;
development and realization on rail transport of single scientific and technical and social policy, plans and programs of increase in production capacities, handling and transportation capacities of the railroad;
implementation of the transport-forwarding activities connected with transportation of goods;
other tasks assigned by the legislation of Turkmenistan to the Ministry.
6. According to the tasks assigned to it the Ministry performs the following functions:
performs transportation of goods, passengers, baggage and mail;
develops and approves in accordance with the established procedure rules, provisions, other regulating documents concerning transportation of goods, passengers, baggage and mail, on technical operation and repair of vehicles, movement safety, protection of ecology and labor protection;
determines the freight list in coordination with the Cabinet of Ministers of Turkmenistan, subject to maintenance by the militarized protection, and also the mode of protection of such freights;
performs the militarized protection of rail transport, protection of objects of rail transport, and also fire supervision, determines the list of the protected objects of rail transport in coordination with the Cabinet of Ministers of Turkmenistan;
establishes the list of the trains which are turning on mail vans;
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 38000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.