of September 12, 2003 No. 6386
Questions of Geological fund of Turkmenistan under the Turkmengeologiya State corporation
For the purpose of realization of the tasks set in the National program "The Strategy of Economic, Political and Cultural Development of Turkmenistan for the Period till 2020" on further development of prospecting industry, strengthening of control of works on studying of subsoil of Turkmenistan, and also storage and use of geological materials I decide:
1. Abolish department of geological funds of the Turkmengeologiya State corporation, having created on its base Geological fund of Turkmenistan under the specified Corporation.
2. Approve Regulations on Geological fund of Turkmenistan under the Turkmengeologiya State corporation it (is applied).
3. Determine that financing of activities of Geological fund of Turkmenistan under the Turkmengeologiya State corporation is performed at the expense of the means provided by expense budget of central office of Corporation.
4. For ensuring safety of geological information on subsoil of Turkmenistan to provide to Geological fund of Turkmenistan under the Turkmengeologiya State corporation the building, at the address: Ashgabat, Ulitsa Myati Kosayev, 7/32, being on balance of Corporation.
5. To all organizations and the companies, irrespective of patterns of ownership, performing geological studying of subsoil in the territory of Turkmenistan, including the water area of the Caspian Sea:
make in accordance with the established procedure yes the beginnings of works state registration of objects of exploration works in Geological fund of Turkmenistan under the Turkmengeologiya State corporation;
upon completion of exploration works to represent copy of the report on their results to the specified Fund;
in case of discovery of the fields or their additional exploration to represent to Fund the passports of fields which are drawn up in accordance with the established procedure for registration in the State inventory of mineral deposits of Turkmenistan;
in case of receipt of the right to development of mineral deposits annually at the scheduled time and according to the operating procedure to submit in Fund reports on movement of inventories for creation of summary state stock balances of minerals of Turkmenistan.
6. To impose control over the implementation of this resolution on the Vice-chairman of the Cabinet of Ministers of Turkmenistan Gurbanmuradov E.
President of Turkmenistan
Approved by the resolution of the President of Turkmenistan of September 12, 2003 No. 6386
1. The geological fund of Turkmenistan under the Turkmengeologiya State corporation (the Geological fund is referred to as) is its subordinated division performing accounting, accumulating and safety of geologic-geophysical materials, the exploration works got when carrying out in the territory of Turkmenistan for the purpose of generalization and the maximum use of results of works on geological studying of subsoil, prevention of duplication of exploration works, ensuring requirements of the companies and departments of Turkmenistan for necessary geological information.
2. Documentation of Geological fund having economic, scientific, practical, historical value is part of National Archive Fund of Turkmenistan.
3. In the activities the Geological fund is guided by the laws of Turkmenistan, acts of the President of Turkmenistan, decisions of the Cabinet of Ministers of Turkmenistan, state standards and other existing standard rates concerning ensuring documentary management, rules, instructions of the Head archival department under the Cabinet of Ministers of Turkmenistan and this Provision.
4. The Geological fund is subject to storage and use in accordance with the established procedure:
reports on all types of the geological, geophysical, hydrogeological, engineering-geological, geological film-making and other exploration works performed in the territory of Turkmenistan;
reports on search and prospecting drilling on oil and gas, and also on drilling of basic, parametrical, structural, deep and superdeep wells;
reports on stock counting of gas, oil and the accompanying components, mineral and hydromineral raw materials;
reports on all types of research, thematic and methodical works in the field of geology, and also reviews of geological and economic and geological study;
reports on studying of technology of extraction of mineral raw materials, development of standards, geological economic evaluation of mineral deposits, and also reports on their complex development;
cards of geological content and explanatory notes to them;
annual statements by geological results of corporations and concerns of oil and gas complex;
protocols of the commissions on consideration of inventories of mineral deposits in State commission on inventories under the Cabinet of Ministers of Turkmenistan and the Central commissions on inventories of concerns and corporations of oil and gas complex;
reporting stock balances of mineral raw materials;
passports according to the inventory and monitoring of mineral deposits;
materials on geological, geophysical, hydrogeological and engineering-geological study of the territory of Turkmenistan;
documentation on activities of Geological fund;
scientific reference materials and benefits (catalogs, stock record books of accounting, newsletters, etc.).
5. The main objectives of Geological fund are:
state registration according to established procedure of works on geological studying of the subsoil which is carried out in the territory of Turkmenistan including the water area of the Caspian Sea, the companies, irrespective of departmental subordination (including national and overseas enterprises and the companies);
ensuring acceptance on permanent storage, accounting and safety of geologic-geophysical materials and other documentation of Geological fund, issue of notices or acts of adoption of reports for write-off of costs on complete exploration works;
annual creation of summary reporting stock balances of minerals (natural combustible gases, oil, condensate, the accompanying components, including ethane, propane, buds, helium, sulfur, industrial waters, solid minerals and summary reports on stock gain of minerals according to the established forms;
accounting of the approved operational inventories of underground waters, and also all revealed fields and shows of minerals;
maintaining the state inventory of fields and shows of minerals, and also the inventory of the boreholes which opened underground waters and creation of registration cards to them;
creation and annual replenishment of cards of geological, geophysical, hydrogeological and engineering-geological study on complete works;
creation of reference material on security with explored reserves and placement of fields;
creation of annual planned and reporting and accounting data on change in structure and amount of documentation according to the established forms of the head archival department under the Cabinet of Ministers of Turkmenistan;
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.