of August 25, 2003 No. PP-3899
About approval of the Regulations on the State Emblem of Turkmenistan
For the purpose of implementation of the Law of Turkmenistan "About the State Emblem of Turkmenistan", 2003 approved 14 Alp Arslan on XIV Hulk Maslakhata of Turkmenistan, I decide:
1. Approve the enclosed Regulations on the State Emblem of Turkmenistan.
2. Declare invalid the Presidential decree of Turkmenistan from 27 Sandzhar 2000 No. 3263 "About approval of the Regulations on the State Emblem of Turkmenistan" (Collection of acts of the President of Turkmenistan and decisions of the Government of Turkmenistan, 2000, No. 11, the Art. 590).
President of Turkmenistan
Approved by the Presidential decree of Turkmenistan of August 25, 2003 No. PP-3899
1. This Provision establishes requirements to the image, color scale, material and the sizes (appendices No. 1 and 2) of the State Emblem of Turkmenistan (further hereinafter is referred to as the Coat of arms) representing octahedron of green color with the circles of red and blue colors entered each other.
2. The image, the sizes and colors of the Coat of arms shall conform to requirements of article 2 of the Law of Turkmenistan from 14 Alp Arslan 2003 "About the State Emblem of Turkmenistan" and to appendices No. 1 and 2 to this Provision.
The image and colors of national gels, half moon and five five-pointed stars are carried out on state standard of Turkmenistan to TDS 562 - 2000 "National flag of Turkmenistan" approved by the resolution of the President of Turkmenistan from 3 Nowruz of 2000 No. 4600 "About approval of state standard on National flag of Turkmenistan".
Monophonic (not color) reproduction of the image of the Coat of arms is allowed.
3. The following parameters of flowers of the Coat of arms according to the special Atlas (catalog) of flowers for textile promyshlennostipantone by TEXTILE, are set 1992:
green color - on 16 - 6240 TR;
red color - on 17 - 1654 TR;
yellow color - on 14 - 0955 TR;
black color - on 19 - 4205 TR;
blue color - on 17 - 4041 TR.
4. The image and colors of half moon and five five-pointed stars, cotton boxes with leaves, ears of wheat, carpet national gels and achaltekin horse of the first and lifelong President of independent neutral Turkmenistan of Great Saparmurat Turkmenbasha (Yanardaga - embodiments of classical example of unique achaltekin breed) on the Coat of arms shall correspond to standard.
The standard for comparison of proper manufacture of the Coats of arms is stored in the state fund of standard samples of the Main public service of Turkmenstandartlara.
5. The image of the Coat of arms is reproduced on documents and printed material, the listed in paragraphs four, the fifth, sixth and seventh article 3 of the Law of Turkmenistan from 14 Alp Arslan 2003 "About the State Emblem of Turkmenistan", by the technological method providing accurate and its clear image is pro rata to the sizes established by this Provision.
6. The coat of arms shall be made of integral piece of the sheet corrosion-proof metal or other material which is not exposed to deformation.
Coloring of the Coat of arms shall be made of paints, steady against atmospheric action. The coat of arms shall have the certificate of conformity.
7. The coat of arms is placed on facades of the buildings listed in paragraphs second and third article 3 of the Law of Turkmenistan from 14 Alp Arslan 2003 "About the State Emblem of Turkmenistan" so that the lower part of the Coat of arms was at height of at least 2,5 of meter from the earth.
8. The coat of arms is not placed on facades of buildings in which capital repairs are made, being in critical condition, or on buildings at which the facade, and also in other cases according to the decision of the Cabinet of Ministers of Turkmenistan is repaired.
9. Responsibility for placement of the Coat of arms on buildings of the ministries, departments and organizations with observance of requirements of the Law of Turkmenistan from 14 Alp Arslan 2003 "About the State Emblem of Turkmenistan" and this provision is assigned to heads of these ministries, departments, bodies of the local executive authority and local self-government.
10. Use of the Coat of arms with defects is forbidden.
to Regulations on the State Emblem of Turkmenistan
Image of the State Emblem of Turkmenistan
The image, color scale and the sizes of the State Emblem of Turkmenistan (the Coat of arms hereinafter is referred to as further) shall conform to requirements of article 2 of the Law of Turkmenistan from 14 Alp Arslan 2003 "About the State Emblem of Turkmenistan" and Regulations on the State Emblem of Turkmenistan.
The State Emblem of Turkmenistan represents the octahedron of green color with yellow-golden border formed by three circles entered each other with the general center: small (diameter of d) - blue color, average (diameter 2d) - red color and big (diameter 3d) - green color, on outer edge of boxes of the cotton and ears of wheat which is not limited to yellow-golden border in octahedron.
The octahedron is located on the green field, inscribed in a circle (diameter 4, 3d) and limited: on external edge - eight corners of two identical squares with the parties equal to diameter of big circle of crossing of the diagonals, (3D) with the general center, located at an angle 45 ° to each other, at the same time one - diagonal vertically; on inner edge - circle of big circle on outer edge of boxes of cotton and ears of wheat.
Circles are divided among themselves by yellow-golden strips of identical width the size 0, 02d, not entering the sizes of red circle. The yellow-golden strip framing octahedron is equal to the doubled width of the strips dividing circles (0,04d).
In the center of the Coat of arms in small circle of blue color the achaltekin horse of the first and lifelong President of independent neutral Turkmenistan of Great Saparmurat Turkmenbasha is represented according to standard (Yanardag). The stallion of Yanardag born in 1991 is age-mate of independence of Turkmenistan, embodiment of classical example of achaltekin breed not only on the appearance and gold color, but also on graceful, nastilny movements, and also the ardent temperament corresponding to his name Yanardagaltyn-Dag, gold horse of the Golden Age.
On ring strip of average circle of red color five national gels with the centers located at identical distance from each other on the axial circle equidistanted from edges of yellow-golden strip are represented according to standards.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.