It is registered
in Ministry of Justice
On January 9, 2004, No. 5393
of December 5, 2003 No. 1400
About approval of the Instruction about features of making of customs transactions concerning the goods moved with railway transport
1. Approve the enclosed Instruction about features of making of customs transactions concerning the goods moved with railway transport (further - the Instruction).
2. To chiefs of regional customs authorities, customs and customs posts in which regions of activities there are railway check points through frontier of the Russian Federation and railway stations to provide bringing the Instruction to subordinate officials and the organization of its studying.
3. To service of interaction with mass media (the press service of the State Customs Committee of Russia) (I. I. Skibinskaya) to start publication of this order in mass media after its state registration.
4. To the vice-chairman of the State Customs Committee of Russia V. V. Shpagin to exercise control of execution of this order.
Chairman of Committee
valid counselor of state
Customs Service of the Russian Federation M. V. Vanin
to the order of STC Russian Federation of December 5, 2003 No. 1400
1. After crossing of customs border of the Russian Federation the carrier shall deliver the goods imported by it and vehicles on the railway station in the territory of which there is railway check point through frontier of the Russian Federation (further - the place of arrival).
Carrying out transactions on loading, unloading, overload (transfer) with the goods imported into the Russian Federation at the railway stations located to the place of arrival is not allowed.
2. In case of arrival of goods and vehicles in the place of arrival for receipt of permission to the internal customs transit (ICT) the carrier represents the train transfer sheet, and also the documents specified in Item 2 of Article 76 of the Customs code of the Russian Federation to customs authority.
3. In transit goods according to customs procedure of VTT:
- customs authority of appointment is the customs authority in which region of activities there is railway station of destination specified in carriage documents;
- confirmation about arrival of the vehicle and the certificate on completion of VTT which form and procedure for issue are approved by the order of the State Customs Committee of Russia of 08.09.2003 N 973 "About approval of the Instruction about making of customs transactions in case of internal and international customs transit of goods" (it is registered by the Ministry of Justice of the Russian Federation 13.11. 2003, registration N 5228), are issued at the request of carrier or the other person acting on behalf of carrier. Completion of VTT is performed at the scheduled time by putting down in the transit declaration of stamp about goods receipt.
4. In places of regular carrying out transactions on loading, unloading, overload (transfer), and also storages of the goods which are under customs control in vehicles on railway tracks (in places of arrival, at railway stations in places public), except warehouses of temporary storage can be created the permanent customs control zone (CCZ). In other cases for carrying out transactions on loading, unloading, overload (transfer) and storages of goods are created temporary ZTK.
The procedure for creation of ZTK is determined by the State Customs Committee of Russia.
5. For goods placement in ZTK the documents submitted to customs authority in case of completion of VTT are used.
6. The carrier before issue with the permission of customs authority of goods to the consignee shall ensure safety of the goods which are in ZTK and to exclude access for strangers to them.
In case of loss of the goods which are stored in vehicles in ZTK or their issue without the permission of customs authorities responsibility for payment of customs duties, taxes is born by carrier.
7. In cases of creation of the commercial act in connection with detection of shortage, damage (spoil) of goods (load) according to article 42 of the Charter of rail transport of the Russian Federation the carrier represents one copy of such act to customs authority of appointment.
8. Loading of goods on the vehicles decreasing from customs area of the Russian Federation is allowed at any railway station after acceptance by customs authority in which region of activities there is this railway station, the customs declaration, except as specified, if in case of customs clearance of goods the specified customs authority does not require representation of goods for check.
In case of decision making about representation of goods for their check loading of goods is performed in the places approved by carrier with customs authority.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.