of July 30, 2004 No. 396
About approval of the Regulations on Federal Air Transport Agency
The government of the Russian Federation decides:
1. Approve the enclosed Regulations on Federal Air Transport Agency.
2. Determine that before approval of the list of the subordinated organizations of federal executive bodies by the Government of the Russian Federation the organizations of civil aviation which were under authority of the Ministry of Transport of the Russian Federation are under authority of Federal Air Transport Agency.
3. Ceased to be valid
Russian Prime Minister
Approved by the Order of the Government of the Russian Federation of July 30, 2004 No. 396
1. The Federal Air Transport Agency (Rosaviatsia) is the federal executive body performing functions on rendering the state services and management of state-owned property in the sphere of air transport (civil aviation), use of airspace of the Russian Federation, aeronautical servicing of users of airspace of the Russian Federation and aerospace search and rescue, function in rendering the state services in the field of transport safety in this sphere, and also state registration of the rights to aircrafts and transactions with them.
2. The Federal Air Transport Agency is under authority of the Ministry of Transport of the Russian Federation.
3. The Federal Air Transport Agency is guided in the activities by the Constitution of the Russian Federation, the Federal constitutional Laws, the Federal Laws, acts of the President of the Russian Federation and the Government of the Russian Federation, international treaties of the Russian Federation, acts of the Ministry of Transport of the Russian Federation, and also this Provision.
4. The Federal Air Transport Agency performs the activities directly, and also through the territorial authorities and the subordinated organizations in interaction with other federal executive bodies, executive bodies of subjects of the Russian Federation, local government bodies, public associations and other organizations.
5. The Federal Air Transport Agency performs the following powers in the established field of activity:
5.1. performs in accordance with the legislation of the Russian Federation and other regulatory legal acts about contractual system in the sphere of purchases of goods, works, services for ensuring the state and municipal needs of purchase of goods, works, services in the established field of activity;
5.2. performs according to the procedure and the limits determined by the Federal Laws, acts of the President of the Russian Federation and the Government of the Russian Federation, power of the owner concerning the federal property necessary for ensuring execution of functions of federal bodies of the government in stipulated in Item 1 this provision to field of activity including the property transferred to the federal state unitary enterprises, federal state institutions and the state companies subordinated to the Agency;
5.2 (1). accepts in the cases established by the Federal Law "About Features of Regulation of the Separate Relations for the purpose of Implementation of Priority Projects on Upgrade and Expansion of Infrastructure and about Modification of Separate Legal Acts of the Russian Federation", decisions on establishment of public servitudes concerning the parcels of land and (or) lands for the purpose of reconstruction, and also ensuring construction and reconstruction:
the airfields of civil aviation of federal importance and other objects specified in item 4 of part 2 of article 2 of the Federal Law;
the objects specified in Item 6 of part 2 of article 2 of the Federal Law necessary for ensuring construction, reconstruction, operation of the objects specified in the paragraph the second this subitem;
5.3. will organize and carries out in accordance with the established procedure:
the airfields intended for implementation of commercial air transportations by planes by the passenger capacity of more than 20 people, and also the airfields open for accomplishment of the international flights of civil aircrafts (with issue of the appropriate certificate);
the piloted civil aircrafts, aviation engines, air screws and onboard aeronautical equipment of civil aircrafts, civil aircrafts except for piloted by which the certificate of the flight validity is issued based on the certificate of type, the certificate about serviceability or other act of approval of standard design of the civil aircraft issued till January 1, 1967 or the appraisal report of the specific aircraft on compliance of the specific aircraft to requirements to the flight validity of civil aircrafts and to requirements in the field of environmental protection from impact of activities in the field of aircraft, and also the extralight piloted civil aircrafts weighing design of 115 kilograms and less (with issue of the certificate of type);
pilotless aviation systems and (or) their elements, except for the pilotless aviation systems and (or) their elements including pilotless civil aircrafts on which the certificate of the flight validity is issued based on the certificate of type or the appraisal report of the specific aircraft on its compliance to requirements to the flight validity of civil aircrafts and to requirements in the field of environmental protection from impact of activities in the field of aircraft, and also pilotless aviation systems and (or) their elements including pilotless civil aircrafts with the maximum take-off weight of 30 kilograms and less (with issue of the certificate of type);
the light-signal equipment installed in the certified airfields intended for take-off, landing, taxing and the parking of civil aircrafts, and also the radio engineering equipment and the equipment of aviation telecommunication used for servicing of air traffic (with issue of the appropriate certificate);
activities of the legal entities performing development and production of the subject obligatory certification according to subitems 2, 2.1 and 3 Items 1 of article 8 of the Air code of the Russian Federation of the aircraft equipment, except for the light, extralight civil aircrafts of non-standard design which are not carrying out commercial air transportations and aviation works, and also the light-signal and meteorological equipment installed in the certified airfields intended for take-off, landing, taxing and the parking of civil aircrafts;
5.3.2. obligatory certification of aviation personnel of civil aviation;
5.4.1. organization of use of airspace of the Russian Federation;
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.