in Ministry of Justice
On June 19, 2003, No. 4751
of June 9, 2003 No. 78
About approval of Safety rules for productions of phosphorus and its inorganic compounds
The state mining inspection of Russia decides:
1. Approve Safety rules for productions of phosphorus and its inorganic compounds (are applied).
2. Direct Safety rules for productions of phosphorus and its inorganic compounds to state registration in the Ministry of Justice of the Russian Federation.
State mining inspection of Russia V. M. Kulyechev
Approved by the resolution of Gosgortekhnadzor of the Russian Federation of June 9, 2003 No. 78
The code of PB 09-597-03 is appropriated to these rules of safety
1.1. Safety rules for productions of phosphorus and its inorganic compounds (further - Rules) extend to all organizations irrespective of their forms of business and patterns of ownership operating hazardous production facilities on the following productions:
and. yellow phosphorus;
. five-sulphurous phosphorus;
century of phosphide of zinc;
of thermal phosphoric acid;
of other inorganic compounds of phosphorus when which obtaining as one of components of raw materials elementary phosphorus is applied.
The procedure and terms of reduction in compliance with requirements of these rules of the under construction, reconstructed and operating productions are determined in each case by the organizations operating productions of phosphorus and its inorganic compounds, in accordance with the established procedure.
1.2. The organizations operating productions of phosphorus and its inorganic compounds to which requirements of these rules extend shall have:
- license for activities on operation of hazardous production facilities;
- permissions to use of technical devices, including foreign production, on hazardous production facilities;
- the insurance contract of risk of responsibility for damnification in case of operation of hazardous production facility;
- the document on registration of hazardous production facility in the state register;
- the project documentation on designing, expansion, reconstruction, modernization, preservation and liquidation of hazardous production facility;
- the regulatory legal acts and regulating technical documents establishing rules of conducting works on hazardous production facilities;
- passports of reservoirs, processing equipment, pipelines, fittings, safety devices, devices of control systems, managements, buildings and constructions.
1.3. Modification of the technology scheme, hardware registration, management system, control of communication, lighting, and antiemergency automatic protection can be performed after modification of project and technical documentation, approved with developer of the project or with the organization specializing in designing of similar objects in the presence of the positive experimental testimony of industrial safety according to the project documentation approved in accordance with the established procedure. The made changes shall not influence negatively working capacity and safety of all technology system in general.
1.4. When designing new or in case of reconstruction of the operating productions:
- assessment of potential of explosion of technology blocks is performed;
- radiuses of zones are determined by levels of danger of possible destructions and injuring of personnel;
- efficiency and reliability of measures and remedies, their capability is proved to provide explosion safety of the specific block and engineering procedure in general according to regulations and technical documentation;
- categories of rooms, buildings and outside installations on vzryvo-and fire risk are established;
- need and type of system of protection by automatic installations of suppression and detection of the fire according to regulations of fire safety is established;
- requirements to electrical safety are determined, the choice of electric equipment and electrotechnical devices on the level and types of explosion safety of the substances addressing in production corresponding to categories and groups is performed.
For the operating productions the category of potential of explosion of technology blocks, radiuses of demolition areas, categories of rooms, buildings and outside installations, requirements to electroinstallations in explosive and fire hazardous zones can be determined by the company or the project organization having the corresponding specialization according to the existing regulating documents.
1.5. Each organization operating hazardous production facilities on production of phosphorus and its inorganic compounds develops:
regulations on production control over observance of requirements of industrial safety on hazardous production facility taking into account profile of object and according to the order of the Government of the Russian Federation of 10.03.99 N 263 "About the organization and implementation of production control over observance of requirements of industrial safety on hazardous production facility"; * (1)
plan of localization of emergencies (PLE).
Regulations on production supervision and PLAS affirm the head of the organization in accordance with the established procedure.
1.6. For each production the production schedules are developed, approved and affirms. The procedure for development, registration, effective period, and also contents of regulations on explosion-fire-hazardous facilities for production of phosphorus and its inorganic compounds is determined in accordance with the established procedure.
1.7. Carrying out pilot works in explosion-fire-hazardous productions with technology blocks II and III of categories of potential of explosion is drawn up in accordance with the established procedure. Testing of prototypes of technical devices, systems of automation is carried out according to the "Regulations on procedure for issue of permissions to use of technical devices on hazardous production facilities" approved by Gosgortekhnadzor of Russia 14.06.2002 N 25 (N 3673) is registered in the Ministry of Justice of the Russian Federation 08.08.2002.
1.8. Cases of industrial traumatism are investigated by the commission according to 229 St. Labor Code of the Russian Federation * (2).
1.9. Placement of productions and objects to which action of these rules extends shall be performed taking into account condition of selitebny zone, seismicity of the area, and also taking into account impact of other adverse factors.
1.10. Investigation of the reasons of accidents on the objects under control to territorial authorities of Gosgortekhnadzor of Russia, is made by the special commission headed by the representative of territorial authority of Gosgortekhnadzor of Russia according to the Regulations on procedure for technical investigation of the reasons of accidents on hazardous production facilities approved by the resolution of Gosgortekhnadzor of Russia of 08.06.99 of N 40 RD 03-293-99 (N 1819) is registered in the Ministry of Justice of the Russian Federation 02.07.1999.
1.11. In danger areas of manufacture workshops, sites and outside installations on foregrounds the signs and indexes of safety executed according to state standards are hung out.
1.12. In production rooms on workplaces of operators the technology scheme of production with designation of pipelines, interblock and intra block armature and function charts of instrumentation and automated control systems is hung out. Numbering of the equipment shall be single in the technology scheme of the workshop, in the project and the regulations and is applied on the equipment.
1.13. In the organizations operating productions of phosphorus and its inorganic compounds fire-proof actions according to the normative and technical documents approved in accordance with the established procedure shall be carried out.
1.14. Need of development of the declaration of industrial safety of specific objects is determined according to requirements of Appendix 2 of the Federal Law "About Industrial Safety of Hazardous Production Facilities" of 21.07.97 N 116-FZ * (3).
1.15. These rules are applied in addition to requirements of General explosion safety rules to the explosion-fire-hazardous chemical, petrochemical and oil processing productions approved by the resolution of Gosgortekhnadzor of Russia of 05.05.03 of N 29, of N 4537, registered by the Ministry of Justice of the Russian Federation 15.05.03 taking into account specific requirements in case of operation of productions of phosphorus and its inorganic compounds.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.