It is registered
in Ministry of Justice of the Russian Federation
June 19, 2003
Registration No. 4722
of June 17, 2003 No. 225
About approval of Rules of work with personnel in the organizations of oil product supply of the Russian Federation
For the purpose of reduction of work with personnel in the organizations of oil product supply of the Russian Federation in compliance with the Federal Law of July 17, 1999 N 181-FZ "About labor protection bases in the Russian Federation" I order:
1. Approve Rules of work with personnel in the organizations of oil product supply of the Russian Federation.
2. To department of the state energy supervision, licensing and energy efficiency () provide to Mikhaylov S.A. Rules of work with personnel in the organizations of oil product supply of the Russian Federation on state registration to the Ministry of Justice of the Russian Federation in accordance with the established procedure.
3. Enact these rules since June 30, 2003.
4. To impose control of execution of this order on the deputy minister Leonov I. V.
Approved by the Order of the Ministry of Energy of the Russian Federation of June 17, 2003 No. 225
1.1. These rules are developed taking into account the social importance of the organizations of oil product supply, potential danger of the equipment used on them and devices for service personnel, on the basis and according to the current legislation of the Russian Federation. In Rules requirements of the existing regulations, rules, state standards and other regulating documents are considered.
1.2. These rules are the regulating document for personnel of the organizations of oil product supply irrespective of their form of business and pattern of ownership which are performing designing, operation, repair, adjustment, testing, the organization and control of operation of the equipment, the buildings and constructions which are part of object of oil product supply, and also carrying out other work types in the conditions of the operating object of oil product supply.
Also other organizations incorporating object (objects) of oil product supply can be guided by rules.
1.3. Under the organization of work with personnel according to the Federal Law "About Labor Protection Bases in the Russian Federation" (The collection of the legislation of the Russian Federation, 1999, N 29, the Art. 3702) should proceed from the principle of state policy about recognition and providing priority of life and health of workers in relation to results of labor activity.
1.4. In Rules requirements to forms and content of organization activity on providing and constant control of readiness of workers for accomplishment of the functions assigned to them, and also continuous increase in their qualification are stated.
1.5. Requirements of these rules shall contain in instructions and provisions, and also in the organizational and administrative documents existing in the organizations performing transactions on transportation, acceptance, storage, realization and use (including for own needs) oil products (including fulfilled).
For the purpose of these rules the following terms and determinations are used:
- the head of the organization - person exercising direct control of the organization irrespective of patterns of ownership (further in the text of Rules - the head of the organization). The owner of property of the organization exercising direct direct control of the organization belongs to the category "head of the organization";
- leading employees of the organization - persons designated in accordance with the established procedure as deputy managers of the organization, with certain administrative functions and the areas of work, having the right within the powers without power of attorney to perform actions on behalf of the organization, to represent its interests in any instances, including and judicial (the chief engineer, the vice-president, the technical director, the deputy director and other);
- object of oil product supply - the property complex used by the subject of managing for implementation of activities for providing consumers with oil products;
- structural division of the organization (in the text Governed in abbreviated form - "structural division") - the governing body of part of the organization founded by the organization with independent functions, tasks and responsibility, however not having complete signs of the organization;
- the head of the structural unit - the person who signed the employment contract (contract) with the head of the organization or appointed by it for management of activities of structural division (the chief, the master, the manager, etc.) and his deputies;
- managerial personnel and specialists - the employee category providing administrative and technological maintenance of organization activity;
- operation personnel - employee category, the technological installations and (or) the equipment which are directly influencing governing bodies and exercising control and servicing of these installations and (or) the equipment in change;
- operational heads - employee category from among operation personnel, performing operational management in change by work of the objects (sites, shops, etc.) assigned to them and the personnel subordinated to it;
- operational maintenance force - employee category from among maintenance force with the right of direct impact to controls of processing equipment;
- maintenance and adjustment force - employee category, connected with maintenance, repair, adjustment and testing of technological installations and (or) the equipment;
- support personnel - employee category of the auxiliary professions performing work in zone of the operating technological installations and (or) the equipment;
- other specialists, employees and workers - the employee category which is not in zone of the operating technological installations and (or) the equipment and which is not connected with their servicing;
- technological installation - the complex of the interconnected equipment and constructions intended for implementation of acceptance, transportation, storage, conversion, leave, realization or consumption of oil products;
- processing equipment - the technical tool for implementation of engineering procedure;
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.